Here comes the sickness bleugh!!!

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
Just needing a little advice with my son I had nausea and that was about it but not this bad!! I'm only 6 weeks 1 day and it started properly yesterday...I work in a food supermarket and the smells just make me gag good and proper! Nothing sounds appealing to eat only unhealthy food :/ and I just feel like bleugh!!! And tips please ladies?!

Im sorry I have no tips but I felt similar and I work in a hospital. There still isnt much that sounds appealing to eat but the nausea is improving now and ill be 13 weeks tomorrow. Ive lived on carbs for weeks now x

I dont fancy anythink eithrt im forcein food lol

Today I've eaten a fried egg sandwich only thing I could stomach, a packet of cheese and onion crisps, and I had Chinese for lunch!!! I feel so so bad right now lol and a double decker chocolate bar this poor baby :(!

I had toast toast and da topping of a pizza lol cnt stomach a hot drink either everythink is just yuck i loveee chinese but binned it the other night nothink rly aint settlein or appeling

Me too. Anything remotely healthy makes me sick lately. I am currently eating a bag of bite sized cookies because my lunch was making me sick and it was the only thing that sounded even remotely tolerable. It wasn't a super healthy lunch but it was moderately healthy. Then my oatmeal made me feel sick this morning. I guess I'm just going to try to eat healthy when I feel good and then not worry about it when I don't.

They say eat whatever you fancy in first tri and don't worry if it's healthy (obviously avoid the no foods). I'm living off toast, cheese, coco pops, fruit and ice lollies. I go food shopping every day in the hope of finding something I fancy for dinner, 9 times out of 10 by the time I cook it I don't want it anymore. My sister works in a supermarket, she got signed off sick for the worst couple of weeks of her morning sickness and used up some holiday as well.

So glad I'm not the only one! My work have been so good about it though!

I have this horrible metallic taste in my mouth that makes all food taste bad. The only thing I want is sugary stuff because it is the only thing that takes away the awful taste temporarily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->