Here for a cycle

Adanma

Mom to 2 lovely boys
Reaction score
Hello! I am recovering from a chemical and have decided to NTNP this cycle. Need an emotional break from all of this ttc craziness.

If anyone has been in this situation before: how do you keep from falling into those ttc patterns? The temps and opk's etc? I'm sort of itching to do it, but I really just want to relax this cycle and mentally I think I need to give it a break!

Adanma

I have never charted with temps etc so have no advice as to how you can stop yourself but just wanted to say sorry for your loss and I hope you get a bfp soon!! :hugs: xx

I started NTNP this cycle because of the mania with TTC. I was 8 days late due to a late O. It was maddening to get AF so I decided to relax. I don't know when I'm going to O. I'm just going by how my body feels. OH and I have :sex: when we want, for fun :) It's been the best cycle ever!

I do feel very relaxed this cycle. It hasn't decreased the bding or anything like I thought it might. I guess we'll see if it works in a few weeks!

Adanma

hi hun. Meant to say hello earlier, but i get so side tracked. Hope your feeling better. Hope the ntnp works for you too.

Hope it works for you hun! I am considering going on a break after a mc also.. so I'm here lurking around if you want to chat! :)

So strange stuff has been going on. At the ER when I was having miscarriage my hcg was 14. I had it tested one week later to make sure it was gone and it had gone to 97! So I had it tested again 3 days later and it was 50. Now I'm having to wait til monday to get it checked again!

We had decided to do NTNP this month to give us sort of a break. We ended up having date night and did some bding of course and then the next day I started to feel a bit of pain in my ovary. I didn't think you could O with hcg in system so I got scared it may be ectopic (I have had a tubal reversal) and called doc. The doc said since my level was so low (50) I could in fact be ovulating and to hold off on sex or use protection until it's down to 0. I told them it may be too late already! Such a strange couple of weeks...

Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbishop
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->