Here I am!

PnkPolkaDots

Reaction score
Hi everyone!! I'm finally here! :happydance:

Originally I was expecting to be joining this area in 2014, but things changed. I got offered a teaching job and OH and I will be moving in together to my parents' rental house in the next few weeks. Here's how I got here:

Last spring I was still waiting to try, but got pregnant despite being on the pill. Not long after getting my bfp, I miscarried. It was an awful experience both physically and emotionally, and for a while I was in a pretty dark place afterwards. I started charting in May, and have gotten quite good at pinpointing ovulation through temping and cm. In September, OH and I decided to take the jump to NTNP. My period was due today and it came in full force. We decided to just move ahead to actively TTC. It isn't a perfect time, but there's never a perfect time to have a baby. Being a mother has always been my lifelong dream and I'm not about to risk losing that opportunity because I waited too long for the "perfect" time.

I'm excited to get to know some of you and your stories better, and hopefully be due date buddies with! :flower:

Baby Dust to us all!
:dust:

Welcome! I'm so sorry for your loss. Miscarriages are devastating, I have been there too. Best wishes and baby dust to you too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->