Here is a place to VENT! No negative comments please.

I'm with you, Janesworld. I'm TTC, but not telling a soul who isn't in the immediate family, no way. The only ones who really knows are, my OH, my children and my doctor.

Basically because when I brought up the idea a few years back with my girlfriends, they all looked appalled, shocked and blurted out, "Oh no way! You are far too OLD to even consider trying!" OK, I'm glad I didn't at the time since the marriage I was in fell apart completely. And I m/c so didn't want to try again after that.

However, now things are completely different. I am in a stable, splendid relationship, the children I have are behind me 100%. I am a GREAT Mum and I want to give my man a child, as her doesn't have one of his own. WE want a child that represents US. He adores my children and is a splendid father to them, I just this this would complete us, somehow. I think you all know what I mean by that. I have this longing to have a child in my arms.

Thank you for this. I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers. xx
(Now, let's all get knocked up! And I don't mean someone waking us up in the morning!)

Good Luck!!

i want to rant about all the things that we do each month to increase our chances even slightly - my new one is honey and cinnamon - only to have my friend announce that she is pregnant, that she wasnt trying, that she was on the pill,that they were barely doing it once a fortnight and that strange need to keep reminding me about all of those things.

hmmm great! dont get me wrong i am not avoiding her and feel soooo happy that one of my friends finally has a child (at least on the way) and i love talking to her about pregnancy but why oh why remind me about the speed of her conception. now i have only been trying for 5 months but every month gets me ever so much closer to those milestones - 6months, 12months etc

humpf

i want to rant about all the things that we do each month to increase our chances even slightly - my new one is honey and cinnamon...

Oh? What's this then? Please do share! I'm willing to try (almost) anything now! :happydance:

i need a good vent, why are all my friends falling pregnant either without trying or at the drop of a hat? all without any proper issues with their fertility, although mine are undiagnosed i know they are there and all i want is another baby......

i need a good vent, why are all my friends falling pregnant either without trying or at the drop of a hat? all without any proper issues with their fertility, although mine are undiagnosed i know they are there and all i want is another baby......

Fully with you there........ OH said to me recently 'when someone else gets pregnant, it doesn't mean there are no babies left'...........Well I know this, but it doesn't make it any easier. :wacko:

:hugs:hun

i actually orginally heard more about it by googling it and an old posting on bnb came up, see below for the snip it of info the poster gave

INFERTILITY: Yunani and Ayurvedic Medicine have been using honey for thousands of years to strengthen the semen of men. If impotent men regularly take two tablespoon of honey before going to sleep, their problem will be solved.

In China, Japan and Far-East countries, women, who do not conceive and need to strengthen the uterus, have been taking cinnamon powder for centuries. Women who cannot conceive may take a pinch of cinnamon powder in half teaspoon of honey and apply it on the gums frequently throughout the day, so that it slowly mixes with the saliva and enters the body.

i put it on a slice of toast and eat some 2 or 3 times a day, luckily i love both cinnamon and honey so im not bored of it yet lol. i also read that it stimulates sex glands and can help our eggs be more viable and prolongs the life of them!

i think you can actually get honey tablets but they contain royal jelly - which is supposed to be really good also - but they warned against doing it unless you ask your doc which quite frankly would be turning my just for fun extras into full blown addictive messiness lol. i like the thought it is inexpensive, potentially helpful and non chemical lol

i was almost tempted into using softcups this month until i saw a video jug on how to use them and it totally put me off - at least for a few more months lol

I've got some venting to do...

Hubby and I are TTC. We aren't telling anyone, and if I do get pregnant, i don't think I will want to tell anyone then either! My family will not be supportive, I'm sure of it, and I don't quite get why. Maybe they think I am too young? I'm 24, yes, and already have a 10 month old, yes, but I'm also married, own a house, and provide a pretty great life for my child and step daughter. I am 100% devoted to my family, and absolutely can't wait for that BFP! I want to be one of those people who can do a big suprise "I'm pregnant!" and everyone is happy for me, but I just don't see that happening.

Well boo on them.... and PLEEEASE let me get that BFP soon!!

Fingers crossed that you get your BFP Jane!! I know the feeling. Some people are so miserable with themselves that they are just too reluctant to be their guard down and give someone else compliments. Its cool though hun. We have your back and we will celebrate with you. I think I may tell people after about 2 and a half months into the pregnancy. I don't want people to stress me out with their comments and then I lose my bundle of joy. Sending dust your way :dust:.

i want to rant about all the things that we do each month to increase our chances even slightly - my new one is honey and cinnamon - only to have my friend announce that she is pregnant, that she wasnt trying, that she was on the pill,that they were barely doing it once a fortnight and that strange need to keep reminding me about all of those things.

hmmm great! dont get me wrong i am not avoiding her and feel soooo happy that one of my friends finally has a child (at least on the way) and i love talking to her about pregnancy but why oh why remind me about the speed of her conception. now i have only been trying for 5 months but every month gets me ever so much closer to those milestones - 6months, 12months etc

humpf

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
It will happen for us all. We can do this!

IKR. How are you coming along with testing? Did you get your BFP yet candy? If not, we can all stick together and find some other things to do to help us out along the way. I hope you get your BFP soon!

i actually orginally heard more about it by googling it and an old posting on bnb came up, see below for the snip it of info the poster gave

INFERTILITY: Yunani and Ayurvedic Medicine have been using honey for thousands of years to strengthen the semen of men. If impotent men regularly take two tablespoon of honey before going to sleep, their problem will be solved.

In China, Japan and Far-East countries, women, who do not conceive and need to strengthen the uterus, have been taking cinnamon powder for centuries. Women who cannot conceive may take a pinch of cinnamon powder in half teaspoon of honey and apply it on the gums frequently throughout the day, so that it slowly mixes with the saliva and enters the body.

i put it on a slice of toast and eat some 2 or 3 times a day, luckily i love both cinnamon and honey so im not bored of it yet lol. i also read that it stimulates sex glands and can help our eggs be more viable and prolongs the life of them!

i think you can actually get honey tablets but they contain royal jelly - which is supposed to be really good also - but they warned against doing it unless you ask your doc which quite frankly would be turning my just for fun extras into full blown addictive messiness lol. i like the thought it is inexpensive, potentially helpful and non chemical lol

i was almost tempted into using softcups this month until i saw a video jug on how to use them and it totally put me off - at least for a few more months lol

Thanks for the information. I was wondering what all that was used for. I may give this a go. Thanks again.

I notice a lot of ladies are saying they're convinced they're not pg after testing at 10/11/12 DPO, but just wanted to say that even the early tests can get it wrong. I only got my BFP at 17DPO, which was the day my AF was due. Try not to get your hopes up too much, but hang in there at least another week :flower:

Thanks Lara. I don't know how this will play out, but I will be sure to post in a few days when I know this is definitely not my month.

thats alright! fingers crossed the honey will help - if not this month might have to start sneaking it into DH food lol

:ninja:

LOL at nomorenumbers. I think I am going to ask DH if he would like to do this as well.

1. OH not understanding just HOW bad I want a child, he wants a baby too but doesn't think about it constantly like I do.

2. I'm frustrated with the fact that I'd be due today if I never miscarried the first time

3. I'm scared I'll never get pregnant and have the pregnancy actually end with having my baby in my arms :/

4. I'm tired of thinking about what could be wrong with me everyday

5. I'm tired of people telling me to relax about it but not telling me how... (it's really not easy as I'm sure you all know)

6. Remember when you were younger and people would ask "how does it feel to want?", my reply was always "it sucks." I never imagined wanting something this bad and having it suck more than anything I've ever dealt with (besides loss :/)

That's all for now but there will always be more lol.

Response to:
#1. Men just don't understand to that extent period. I just like to look at it this way, it is your mother's instincts kicking in. Men usually don't get over excited until you tell them you're pregnant. My hubby usually gets super excited when I pee on the stick. He likes to study it the entire time until the line shows up. So far we've had no luck. But yeah, pretty much all men are this way. It's common.

#2. Keep your head up and be strong sweetheart. Miscarriages are something that will stay with you forever, I'm sure. Although I haven't had one (knock on wood), I can sympathize with the pain you are feeling.

#3. Stay strong. Together we can do this. We have to stay positive and not stress our bodies out because if we do, it may never happen. So, be strong, stay focused, and the outcome will be worth it.

#4. Stop stressing yourself.

#5. From experience, we have to relax. I will admit, there is a lot of times (just read some of my posts) where I cannot relax and I just would like to give up but fortunately, the people on here are positive. They keep me motivated. We can do this MSQ, be strong and I would love to be your buddy to help you along the way. I'm sure we can be beneficial to one another lets keep the PMA going.

#6. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Response to:
#1. Men just don't understand to that extent period. I just like to look at it this way, it is your mother's instincts kicking in. Men usually don't get over excited until you tell them you're pregnant. My hubby usually gets super excited when I pee on the stick. He likes to study it the entire time until the line shows up. So far we've had no luck. But yeah, pretty much all men are this way. It's common.

#2. Keep your head up and be strong sweetheart. Miscarriages are something that will stay with you forever, I'm sure. Although I haven't had one (knock on wood), I can sympathize with the pain you are feeling.

#3. Stay strong. Together we can do this. We have to stay positive and not stress our bodies out because if we do, it may never happen. So, be strong, stay focused, and the outcome will be worth it.

#4. Stop stressing yourself.

#5. From experience, we have to relax. I will admit, there is a lot of times (just read some of my posts) where I cannot relax and I just would like to give up but fortunately, the people on here are positive. They keep me motivated. We can do this MSQ, be strong and I would love to be your buddy to help you along the way. I'm sure we can be beneficial to one another lets keep the PMA going.

#6. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you so much <3 This almost made me cry. damn hormones lol.

Okay ladies fill me in on the honey...

So far, this is what I've found:

Maybe someone can add to this.

IDK how long to take the honey before seeing a difference. This is the problem I'm facing.

Wow that is amazing!! So cool how natural things can help our bodies do what it is suppose to. Have you started this yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->