Here is a place to VENT! No negative comments please.

awaitingrmb

Married, Expecting #1
Reaction score
Ladies we all go through things sometimes, especially when TTC. Feel free to pour your hearts out here and I am sure someone on BnB will be honored to lend a listening ear. Please allow this thread to go on because I know we all need it. I am at 10-11 dpo right now and yesterday got a :bfn:. I don't want to lose hope but I am feeling that this is just not my month when everyone else in getting pregnant (with or without a OH/DH). So ladies we need this, no matter if your issue is:
1. OH/DH not being understanding
2. Others around you getting pregnant and not you
3. Can't/ Don't want to tell family or friends due to their negativity
4. Just need someone to cry to :cry:
5. Infertility Issues
6. Male Factor
7. Anovulatory cycles
8. Birth control messing with your fertilty
9. Any other issue that feels strong to you

We are here for you (Well I know I am) because each and everytime I felt like giving up, someone on here gave me the courage to face tomorrow in hopes for a :bfp:. C'mon ladies we can and WE WILL. :happydance:

I'd like to vent please.... I have endometriosis and constant burning and aching feelings in my pelvic area. Had the endo removed but hasn't helped. Can't think of anything else cause it's always there. Been trying for 9 months, but losing hope that we'll ever be blessed..... x
Thanks for listening x x

I am new to endometriosis so bear with me. I am trying to help out. I noticed on here that people with endo seem to be taking clomid and/or progesterone. Have you also tried any of these? Don't lose hope hun. When God is for you, no one or nothing can be against you. Keep your head up and you will definitely get through this. You are not alone. How long has it been since the surgery? I know someone who got preggers within 2 months of having it done.

Thankyou for making this thread

Ive already vented tonight but still have some left in me. I am 10dpo and got a bfn today after having various "symptoms" was conviced again it was gonna be a bfp. OH doesnt seem to get why im so sad, he cant offer me any words of comfort which makes me mad, maybe i expect too much from him. He says all the time how he longs for a baby, we dont have any children together but he never does anything to help the situation, im the only one trying ive even made an appointment to see the doc on friday which he isnt interested in, i think he should make an appointment too but he thinks its all me. I had a bad mc a year ago at 12 weeks, went for my first scan excited to see the heart beat, havin told the whole world i was pregnant but when they scanned me they couldnt find a heart beat, i was booked for a d&c but i started miscarrying before the op, was v poorly and lost alot of blood and ever since then ive not been able to fall pregnant :( getting me down is an understatement

Rant over

Can I vent and just say I'm a constant worrier and even though I'm blessed with one child. Me and oh are ttc (his first).
But I'm worrying that it won't happen. I'm very over weight so that worries me, even though I've never had problems with cycles always been regular but I have been on bcp for 15 years so not sure how it is now... Though it seems to be getting back into a pattern.
I had a 24 day cycle last month and it looks like this month will be longer. It's my first month using the cbfm and I got my first high today (cd12) but this time last cycle I had a pos opk and mittlschmertz so I'm certain I o'd but nothing as yet this month... so I'm worrying!
OMG I wish I could just switch off my mind!!!!

I know there are so many people much worse off than me but I took the advantage of the thread and just let out everything that's on my mind.
:hugs: to everyone who needs them! xxx

My vent would have to be at my FS for confusing the hell out of me! ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! feel better now :)

Ive already vented tonight but still have some left in me. I am 10dpo and got a bfn today after having various "symptoms" was conviced again it was gonna be a bfp. OH doesnt seem to get why im so sad, he cant offer me any words of comfort which makes me mad, maybe i expect too much from him. He says all the time how he longs for a baby, we dont have any children together but he never does anything to help the situation, im the only one trying ive even made an appointment to see the doc on friday which he isnt interested in, i think he should make an appointment too but he thinks its all me. I had a bad mc a year ago at 12 weeks, went for my first scan excited to see the heart beat, havin told the whole world i was pregnant but when they scanned me they couldnt find a heart beat, i was booked for a d&c but i started miscarrying before the op, was v poorly and lost alot of blood and ever since then ive not been able to fall pregnant :( getting me down is an understatement

Rant over

OMG:hugs:! I want to cry after reading this. I can only imagine the pain you are going through. DH will understand in due time hopefully. I am 10-11 dpo and I too have a :bfn:. I don't think it will happen for us either. I am just upset today because of the energy and time I put into it and it seems like it is not paying off at all. We just have to keep our heads up and stay focused. Its hard but we have to do it hun. Sending you lots of :hugs: and I will be praying for you!

I want to vent out to my mother! I had told her a few weeks ago that me and my husband were gonna try to have a baby and we've been married over 2 years. Her and my dad are playing childish games with me right now just because I couldn't keep my brother this past Monday. I got laid off of my job 2 months ago and still haven't found a job. So I kept my brother everyday during the week since June 23 from 8-5. My sister-n-law asked me to keep an eye on her house and dog this whole week and I was very busy that Monday. Last Friday my mother had told me after she got off at 5 that she had to run to the nail place so she won't be by here to pick up my brother until after 6. Well my husband calls that Friday and tells me to be ready when he gets home around 5:30 because we had errands to do. Well I texted my mom and she called me 15 minutes later just yelling at me on the phone..2 hours later my dad calls me and tells me he is on his way to pick up my brother..my dad gets there and I opened the door..I grabbed my brother's thing to give to him and he drops them so my brother and my dad started picking his stuff up then my dad just shuts the door in front of my face and didn't say nothing to me.. So yesterday my mom called me and we started yelling back and forth and the last thing that she said to me is when I have a child you'll know what it feels like and if you ask me to help babysit I won't do it because I can't trust you to keep your brother..so I yelled at her that when I do fall pregnant..I don't want you a part of my life or the baby's life if you're gonna treat me this and not be a parent..I am your child not your friend and hung up.......I might be pregnant and I have issues with my mother... I don't wanna stress over this situation if I am pregnant! I cried and cried and yesterday until I couldn't get my breath! I didn't do anything wrong! All I said was that I was busy and I couldn't keep my brother! I'm not gonna apologize because I'm always apologizing to them for something that they did wrong to me!

I have a friend who thinks she knows everything. This isn't really about me but I got mad anyway. She has no kid, isn't ttcing and I mentioned that we are for a couple months after she asked, and that I wasn't ovulating at the time.

Her reply was you just have to time it right, and that her friend's been trying for 8 months without success and she thinks that's odd because her friend's only 28.

I haven't responded yet. I sure hope she didn't actually say that to her friend because that would be so insensitive. I'm not the type to wish ill will on another, but for a split second, I hoped that she doesn't just fall pregnant when she wants because it'll just add to her self-rightousness.

Can I vent and just say I'm a constant worrier and even though I'm blessed with one child. Me and oh are ttc (his first).
But I'm worrying that it won't happen. I'm very over weight so that worries me, even though I've never had problems with cycles always been regular but I have been on bcp for 15 years so not sure how it is now... Though it seems to be getting back into a pattern.
I had a 24 day cycle last month and it looks like this month will be longer. It's my first month using the cbfm and I got my first high today (cd12) but this time last cycle I had a pos opk and mittlschmertz so I'm certain I o'd but nothing as yet this month... so I'm worrying!
OMG I wish I could just switch off my mind!!!!

I know there are so many people much worse off than me but I took the advantage of the thread and just let out everything that's on my mind.
:hugs: to everyone who needs them! xxx

Keep your head up hun! Its going to happen for all of us in due time sweetie. We will def make it together. I am trying to keep my head up but it is definitely hard. We will get our :bfp: soon and it will be the happiest moments of our lives. Keep your head up!

Ok so af is 15 days late, i could have ovulated later but we BD'ed on the 30th and the 2nd thinking nothing of it as af was due on the 5th but she never showed...my last period was the 5th of june ended on the 10 has been for a while now...anyway , a week or two ago i started using opks as pregnancy tests...i know a bad idea but i wanted to see what they would come up ( CB digital) but not the monday gone, the monday before (12th) i got a pos opk i thought '' this is weird since af should have been here on the 5th so he said ''ok'' then when we got into bed he said goodnight '' so i said to my bf, should we BD just incase and he said ''no it wont be any good etc etc your periods were due on the 5th etc etc '' like wtf .... so ive been testing everyday since then and they have all been bfn, and tonight i said i was probably ovulating then we should have BD'ed and he sai ''oh you were only doing them whenever to see if you were pregnant'' :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: ahem, is that the bloody point ???? i had a pos opk we didnt do it, :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: why are men so careless towards how were feeling...the past week ive been having pg symptoms, that was really convincing me, im still having pg symptoms but he just says oh your getting worked up wait for af...he doesnt know how annoying it is when we have no explanation for af going AWOL and yet everything points to pregnancy but yet my tests are neg...my doc wont do a blood test until ive missed 2 periods which will be the 5th of next month and my bf doesnt understand how frusterated i am or how upset i am .... i wasnt stressed out until today when i saw another bfn huh

I want to vent out to my mother! I had told her a few weeks ago that me and my husband were gonna try to have a baby and we've been married over 2 years. Her and my dad are playing childish games with me right now just because I couldn't keep my brother this past Monday. I got laid off of my job 2 months ago and still haven't found a job. So I kept my brother everyday during the week since June 23 from 8-5. My sister-n-law asked me to keep an eye on her house and dog this whole week and I was very busy that Monday. Last Friday my mother had told me after she got off at 5 that she had to run to the nail place so she won't be by here to pick up my brother until after 6. Well my husband calls that Friday and tells me to be ready when he gets home around 5:30 because we had errands to do. Well I texted my mom and she called me 15 minutes later just yelling at me on the phone..2 hours later my dad calls me and tells me he is on his way to pick up my brother..my dad gets there and I opened the door..I grabbed my brother's thing to give to him and he drops them so my brother and my dad started picking his stuff up then my dad just shuts the door in front of my face and didn't say nothing to me.. So yesterday my mom called me and we started yelling back and forth and the last thing that she said to me is when I have a child you'll know what it feels like and if you ask me to help babysit I won't do it because I can't trust you to keep your brother..so I yelled at her that when I do fall pregnant..I don't want you a part of my life or the baby's life if you're gonna treat me this and not be a parent..I am your child not your friend and hung up.......I might be pregnant and I have issues with my mother... I don't wanna stress over this situation if I am pregnant! I cried and cried and yesterday until I couldn't get my breath! I didn't do anything wrong! All I said was that I was busy and I couldn't keep my brother! I'm not gonna apologize because I'm always apologizing to them for something that they did wrong to me!

I TOTALLY know how you feel. My mom is a total asshole and feels that I should give her money (although she has a great job). I just graduated from college and since I was a child, she hated to see me with stuff. Thank God for my dad and grandparents. She would beat me for no reason and once she attempted to stab me. This is why I choose not to tell her or anyone else about TTC because she will be so negative about it. I have always looked at it this way, when I have kids they will be #1 and I will treat them with the utmost respect and show them love daily. Don't stress, don't worry because if people bring you down you can always come up from all ignorance. You will rise above all negativity sweetie!

DH (35) and I (34) have been NTNP for a while, and TTC for only a couple of months so I really shouldn't be venting.
I'm still bloody well waiting for AF to show after having my implant removed and wish I hadn't believed the Dr when they said my fertility would return immediately after it's removal! Otherwise I'd have had it removed AGES ago. I just want to HAVE a cycle again so I can have some sense of rhythm.
I don't know whether to wish for AF to show and have a cycle, or hope she doesn't and eventually get a BFP! (I've been testing and all BFN so far).
BAH!

Rant over

OMG:hugs:! I want to cry after reading this. I can only imagine the pain you are going through. DH will understand in due time hopefully. I am 10-11 dpo and I too have a :bfn:. I don't think it will happen for us either. I am just upset today because of the energy and time I put into it and it seems like it is not paying off at all. We just have to keep our heads up and stay focused. Its hard but we have to do it hun. Sending you lots of :hugs: and I will be praying for you!

Thankyou hun, im still upset this morning as the atmosphere in this house is imense, i feel so alone here but im so glad there are lovely people like yourself who get it, i swear this site keeps me sane. Oh god im crying again, i think all this is making me a bit deppressed. I really hope that you get a bfp real soon, im praying for you, i know what you mean about all the energy you put into it, seems so pointless at times and as if you are banging your head against a brick wall. Our time will come :)

Thankyou for listening to me xx

I need a turn... I need to vent about OBs! They are stupid, insensitive, patronizing, and narcissistic! I was referred to an OB due to my endo, and she never remembered who I was or reviewed the chart before my appointments. She never took notes down, so always had to ask me why I can't take BC (it aggravates my migraines and makes me homicidal... turns me into a :devil: literally). And she kept talking about Lupron like it was a miracle panacea of endo, even though I said I didn't want to take it since I couldn't take add-back therapy (i.e. BC pills) and I wanted to get pregnant.

What REALLY got me angry (and made me seek out another OB) was that she said I was too young to get pregnant (I am 25), that the endo I have is too severe for me to get pregnant (even though she brought pregnancy up in my second appointment with her), and said a bunch of other nonsense medical "facts" that were not true because she didn't agree with my decision not to go on Lupron.

When I got to the next OB, she also tried to push me on Lupron... I told her I want to get pregnant and I am TTC and even if I wasn't, I don't want to take Lupron. She looked at me like I was stupid and crazy!

These women (they are both supposed to be women!) don't have endo. They would not take Lupron if they had endo and were in my place! Besides, I am TTC, and I want to have a child, so why would I take a drug that would make that dream impossible to pursue for the next year and a half or more?

:hissy: Now, when I do get pregnant, how the hell am I suppose to find an OB? :cry: Thanks for the rant everyone... :hugs2:

I am new to endometriosis so bear with me. I am trying to help out. I noticed on here that people with endo seem to be taking clomid and/or progesterone. Have you also tried any of these? Don't lose hope hun. When God is for you, no one or nothing can be against you. Keep your head up and you will definitely get through this. You are not alone. How long has it been since the surgery? I know someone who got preggers within 2 months of having it done.

Thanks for your kind words awaiting... Did some research on here regarding the clomid and progesterone. Everyone seemed to think it wasn't prescribed for the endo but maybe if they had other problems too.
Surgery was 2 weeks ago. Know it's early days, but everything is exactly the same as before I had it done. (same pains, same swollen belly)
We'll keep trying :hugs:

I need a turn... I need to vent about OBs! They are stupid, insensitive, patronizing, and narcissistic! I was referred to an OB due to my endo, and she never remembered who I was or reviewed the chart before my appointments. She never took notes down, so always had to ask me why I can't take BC (it aggravates my migraines and makes me homicidal... turns me into a :devil: literally). And she kept talking about Lupron like it was a miracle panacea of endo, even though I said I didn't want to take it since I couldn't take add-back therapy (i.e. BC pills) and I wanted to get pregnant.

What REALLY got me angry (and made me seek out another OB) was that she said I was too young to get pregnant (I am 25), that the endo I have is too severe for me to get pregnant (even though she brought pregnancy up in my second appointment with her), and said a bunch of other nonsense medical "facts" that were not true because she didn't agree with my decision not to go on Lupron.

When I got to the next OB, she also tried to push me on Lupron... I told her I want to get pregnant and I am TTC and even if I wasn't, I don't want to take Lupron. She looked at me like I was stupid and crazy!

These women (they are both supposed to be women!) don't have endo. They would not take Lupron if they had endo and were in my place! Besides, I am TTC, and I want to have a child, so why would I take a drug that would make that dream impossible to pursue for the next year and a half or more?

:hissy: Now, when I do get pregnant, how the hell am I suppose to find an OB? :cry: Thanks for the rant everyone... :hugs2:

Oh Renge, I sympathise totally. My gyno has basically told me the cure to my endo is to get pregnant! RAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! Does he not realise I've been trying that for 9 months without success?!!! He also thinks cause he lasered off my endo during my lap that I shouldn't have pains and a swollen abdomen. But I do. And it hurts.
Not sure how to get rid of the pains, but am currently looking into herbal things, cause obviously I don't want pills either as I'm ttc!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Renge, have you found anything that helps?... Have they looked into removing it? :hugs:

Me too!
Compared to a lot of you lovely ladies and many others outside this forum I am very lucky because so far i dont think i have a reason that may delay me in getting pregnant. However, other people (family and a few friends) seem to think I may well have a problem and they are so negative. The negativity is with regard to my age and conceiving (i m almost 37 trying for our 1st and newly married). It makes me worry about it sometimes when maybe i dont need to. I just wish people were more positive about it. Its like they dont realise that I know the percentages of likely conception and we are making steps to get there!! So I just brush it off now if anyone asks if we are trying/brings up the topic!
It makes me think "right I'll prove em wrong",but sadly i havent yet, but working on it.
thanks for listening xx

I have a friend who thinks she knows everything. This isn't really about me but I got mad anyway. She has no kid, isn't ttcing and I mentioned that we are for a couple months after she asked, and that I wasn't ovulating at the time.

Her reply was you just have to time it right, and that her friend's been trying for 8 months without success and she thinks that's odd because her friend's only 28.

I haven't responded yet. I sure hope she didn't actually say that to her friend because that would be so insensitive. I'm not the type to wish ill will on another, but for a split second, I hoped that she doesn't just fall pregnant when she wants because it'll just add to her self-rightousness.

I know the feeling. For some people it is easy and for others (like us) it is not. People always want to shed light on situations they know nothing about. Its OK though. Keep doing your best and it will pay off. Unless she has a M.D., there is not much she can really tell you that you don't probably already know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->