Here is the pics....u tell me!

Yeah, I saw that after posting too...I tend to work my way from the bottom of the list to the top...oops-see!

I don't know if my eyesite has gone weird, or I don't know what I'm looking for but I can't see anything where them black lines are?

UPDATE

Beta was positive!!!!!! Im at 9-10 dpo and it is 18.5....which they said is fine!!!!! I am back at the doc on Tuesday!!!!! And I started Prometrium today as welll!!!!!

April

UPDATE

Beta was positive!!!!!! Im at 9-10 dpo and it is 18.5....which they said is fine!!!!! I am back at the doc on Tuesday!!!!! And I started Prometrium today as welll!!!!!

April

oh fantastic :D Congratulations !
when did u go for the blood test?how quick to they do the results, coz that was fast !??

I don't know, if I get in to see my doc first thing in the morning and get blood work done I can have results back that afternoon (unless the office is closed and they don't tell me...) or the next morning at the very latest. I've only had it done the one time, and they had the results back by the afternoon, but the office was closed and no one told me! Threw a bit of a :hissy: until I could get the results. And this was months ago...there was just a possibility, even my doc agreed.

So, short answer, doesn't seem to short a time for me. :blush:

oh fantastic :D Congratulations !
when did u go for the blood test?how quick to they do the results, coz that was fast !??

Yeh I had the blood test about 11:30 am yesterday morn and had the results by 3 pm~~Im so happy!

April

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->