Here one more time...

paintrider89

Reaction score
Well like the title says, it appears that I will be doing this pregnancy thing one more time. After DS was born hubby said no more. 2 was his limit, and we had our boy/girl. I wasn't 100% with him at the time. But I accepted it, because we really didn't NEED another.
DS is almost 3, and I found out a few days ago, I am preggo again. We didn't plan it. And the contraceptive we have been using for nearly 3 years has failed us.
Hubby took the news way better than I am. I just finished giving away/selling the last of the baby stuff. Now I have to start all over.
I need to make a dr. Appt. I need to get insurance for myself and baby, I will need a bigger car, and I had just started to ride horses again and was enjoying my two independent kiddos. All of these things that will change. And I just want to go about my life in the routine we have found in the last year, after a very troubled time in our marriage.
Sorry about the poor me moment. Every day I am getting a little more used to the idea. We haven't shared it with any friends or family yet, I need to accept it in my own mind first I guess.

I didn't see it as poor me. More u sound a bit upset and maybe confused or unsure about what u want to do. I'l stand corrected but u don't sound to happy about the new pregnancy. I hope it all goes well for u.x

I didn't see it as poor me. More u sound a bit upset and maybe confused or unsure about what u want to do. I'l stand corrected but u don't sound to happy about the new pregnancy. I hope it all goes well for u.x

I think the best description is shocked. A baby is always a welcome blessing. But my 2 kiddos were planned. We talked before hand, so this suprise pregnancy has thrown my little world for a loop. And like I said, we haven't told anyone, so I think I am trying to work out the confusion in other ways.

Sorry if I upset u at all if wasn't my intention how u feeling about things now??

Sorry if I upset u at all if wasn't my intention how u feeling about things now??

Not at all. I just ramble on a lot :winkwink:
I am feeling better and more positive. Thank you for asking.
I have done this twice, I can do it a 3rd time. And my two are super sociable and will be thrilled with a sibling.

Like you say, you’ve done this before, one more time won’t hurt. Once he/she is here it’ll be amazing either way!

Welcome back to the nine month wait! I remember you from our first pregnancies, we both have 4/2014 children.

It's ok to be overwhelmed, especially in an unplanned pregnancy. However, I have no doubt that your whole family will love the baby and you will be fine sorting it all out. :)

Welcome back to the nine month wait! I remember you from our first pregnancies, we both have 4/2014 children.

It's ok to be overwhelmed, especially in an unplanned pregnancy. However, I have no doubt that your whole family will love the baby and you will be fine sorting it all out. :)

Thank you! And looks like we are both on #3, though you are further ahead this time. With 2 year olds to boot!
Are you nervous to go from 2-3? I feel a bit sad that I am making my little guy a middle child.
You ladies are the best, and so understanding of these crazy emotions it's such a comfort to have this place to share my anxiety.
I have told my mom. So now I have some family support, and shes excited to start shopping.

Thank you! And looks like we are both on #3, though you are further ahead this time. With 2 year olds to boot!
Are you nervous to go from 2-3? I feel a bit sad that I am making my little guy a middle child.
You ladies are the best, and so understanding of these crazy emotions it's such a comfort to have this place to share my anxiety.
I have told my mom. So now I have some family support, and shes excited to start shopping.

Yes, but I think my oldest is a good helper and can hopefully entertain my second child. My second is full of fire, so she will definitely be fine and let me know how she's feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->