here we go again CD1

mummymarsh

NTNP with earth baby #2
Reaction score
so June wasnt my mouth.... my irregular AF turned up on CD30 so back to day 1 now........

That's pooh MummyMarsh! :hugs: Lets start a July thread. I am definitely out and am now on CD2. Do you think that you might be missing your OV because you are working on a 40 day cycle, when it seems that your ones have been a bit shorter recently?

possibly.... i had sex pretty much every day from once my period finished end of may up to CD21 but then got thrush and not managed to shift it so was too sore to have sex, so i either missed it or just didnt ovulate or steve had some crap sperm that were to weak for the journey lol....

well your 1 day ahead of me so maybe july will be our month... was gutted when i wiped this morning and there was blood... wasnt expecting it.....

I've just done a new thread! We DTD rather a lot this month, but I think we may have peaked too soon :shrug: Ah well, as much as having conceived a baby on our anniversary would have been nice, my testing date next month should be on hubby's birthday. Plus there is a chance that our baby could (if it's late) be born around my birthday, so that's two presents in one! See babies can help during times of austerity! :haha:

:hugs: It is a bit of a shock when it turns up earlier than expected.

I'm sorry. That's such a let down when you realize you've gotten AF. :hugs: I'm waiting for mine to arrive now and trying not to get my hopes up.

good luck augie...

notnic - its so frustraing isnt it... oh well next month.. will have a look for the new thread :) xxx

Hi Mummymarsh,

the same has happened to me today. AF has surprised me and come eariler than I expected. CD31 when I usually think about an 40day average cycle. My last cycle was shorter too.
I will join u in the July thread x

see you in the july thread mrsbroodypants :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->