Here we go again... *excited*

Catzilla

Reaction score
Yes! It's time for Hannah and I to try again. With the help of our donor, of course.

This is only our 2nd try of AI at home with a donor we initially met online. We're both excited and can't wait. The thing I am concerned about is that I worry that all this extra excitement and stress is going to hamper out chances of actually conceiving. We still have the tww to get through!

Anyone else here have a similar experience?

Definitley be relaxed. I was a bit excited and a bit uncomfortable just before, then I took a deep breath and relaxed and I really think that helped.
Think positive thoughts, like you know its going to happen not maybe, it will.

Fingers crossed for you both x:flower:

Oh and another thing have a really full bladder this helped me. Im mean really full I thought I was going to burst. x

I'm about to start again too - just waiting to ovulate!

This will be my second attempt with a donor we met online...

fingers crossed for lovely BFPs for both of us xx

i honeatly found being relaxed helped alot :)

good luck!

and breathe...

We are much more relaxed about it after last night. Our donor is coming over another 2 times this week. We are all full of positive thoughts!

I have everything crossed for our BFP!

I'm about to start again too - just waiting to ovulate!

This will be my second attempt with a donor we met online...

fingers crossed for lovely BFPs for both of us xx

Waiting to ovulate is the part I was most impatient with. As it's not my body, I am waiting at every moment for Hannah to tell me how she's feeling and how the opk tests are shaping up.

After last night I have calmed down a lot! Are you both better at being relaxed about the whole thing than we are?

Not this time :(

We are taking a break now, as we're getting married next month and want to give ourselves a break from any extra pressures. We'll try again when we are back from honeymoon. That should be very very relaxing! Fingers crossed for our 3rd time (lucky)

April was not my wife and I's month either. Congrats on the wedding and good luck on your third try!

Thanks for the good wished. I wish we were trying right away this month, but we do have so much on. Wedding! :) Looking forward to that so much. I can imagine the perfect wedding gift would be conceiving the following month. Come on Karma!

Have a great honeymoon Cat! When you and your new wife come back we can be testing buddies in June! What a great birthday/Anniversary present that will be for me and my wife and what a great post wedding present for you and your wife! Good luck and lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->