Here we go again!!!!! In hospital!!

Sassy_TTC

Poppy & Zac's Mummy :-D
Reaction score
Hi girls, just thought Id update you on me, I went to A&E Wednesday night as pain in right side was really starting to hurt, they took bloods etc and sent me away (after 4 hours). Results were 360 which is really really low considering I should be 7 weeks pregnant, I had them repeated Friday, result was 508, I went back today (very sore veins now) and just got the results 586. I'm devastated, I cant believe I'm about to lose our 4th bubs, I will speak to the EPU in the morning as concerned my levels are not dropping quickly enough, Ive had brown bleeding today but no proper blood.

Not sure we will go straight back to TTC, I was only half ready this time around and this will crush me I just know it. I will keep stalking all you girls and hope to see some more BFP's very soon.xx

I've been admitted to hospital, I'm being scanned first thing tomorrow morning, thank you for all your kind words, please keep your first crossed it's not eptopic!xx

Sassy I am so so sorry I have no words just know I am thinking of you wishing you the best and here if you need anything. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry hun....I have no words that could possibly ease your pain but know we are all here for you...

Oh Sassy, I'm so sorry hun. I was wondering about you. Take your time and do what you need to do for yourself. Be gentle with yourself and get lots and lots of hugs. Sending you a cyber one right now :hugs:

im so sorry hun and my thoughts are with you big hugs x sylvia x

aww hun, i'm sorry! i've had 2 mc's this yr, last 1 only 5weeks ago and 1 in feb, so i can relate to how u feel! our loss a few weeks ago started like that, we were in & out of the ward, EPU, A&E and the scan dep, over a 3/4weeks period. the nurses now know me! which isn't good :( I finally passed the baby on 6 June. the 2nd mc was more traumatic both physically and mentally. no words can ease ur pain hun, am thinking of you though xxx

omg noooooo i cannot believe how cruel life can really be i mean WTF!!! I am so very very sorry Sass i know how devastated u r right now babe both u and Danny. You know where i am sweet here or FB im only a message away. U need to let urself heal mentally & physically, i know how much it took for u to get back TTC only for this to fuckin happen. AAARRRGGGHHH i am so mad. So wish i could say the right thing for u babe but im utterly speachless. Sorry again huny & i am cyber hugging you so hard hope u can feel the love babe xxxxxx lov Caz xxxxxxxx :hugs:

I'm so sorry hun. What have they said to you at the epu? Did they mention ectopics with the slow rising hcg?

I will be thinking of you xxx

The EPU was closed today so I spoke to a nurse on gynae ward, I'll speak to the EPU first thing tomorrow as I was worried about eptopic from the start, will see what they say, I'm assuming they will want to keep checking my levels. I'm very worried.xx

The EPU was closed today so I spoke to a nurse on gynae ward, I'll speak to the EPU first thing tomorrow as I was worried about eptopic from the start, will see what they say, I'm assuming they will want to keep checking my levels. I'm very worried.xx

I really hope it's not that for you. I didn't mean to scare you it's just that is what happened to my friend.

babe im praying its not eptopic :-(. thinking of u sass x x

So sorry Sassy :cry: If you have ANY more right sided pain, please get yourself to the EPU. I am praying it's not that, but you can't take any chances. I found that out the hard way :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->