Here We Go Again! Time For Round 3!

MummyNovember

Hubb,DS & DD =]
Reaction score
Gosh I haven't been on here in ages!

Well, I have a beautiful son called Alexander George, and he is 3 and a half. I also have a beautiful daughter called Amelia Grace, and she will be 2 in June. Now i'm expecting again, and I am 7 weeks pregnant with my 3rd.

I don't do the whole pregnancy thing very well. This one is already proving quite difficult. The tiredness is KILLING me. My sense of smell is really high this time around and i'm washing everything that can possibly be washed! My appetite is rubbish. I don't enjoy food any more, and I spend much of my free time in bed. I love bed, its my best friend! I know I need to book my midwife appointment and get the ball rolling, but is it bad to say that I just don't want to?? :dohh: I hate going to them. They always prod and poke and stick needles in! To top it off, my nausea kicked in today and I managed to stop myself puking up my breakfast (by laying still in bed, good old bed!).

Anybody else on their 3rd pregnancy? I will be interested to hear from people who have 3 kids under 5. To hear your experiences etc.

Hope everyone has a safe, happy and healthy pregnancy :kiss:

I'm on my 4th pregnancy. I've done the whole 3 under 5 thing it's challenging but amazing, number 3 slots straight in! Mine were 4, 20months and newborn.

This time time round they will be 6, 3.5, 2 and newborn! I love the chaos the noise and the laughter! Good luck I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months! Xx

I'm 7 weeks pregnant with number 3 too! I have 2 girls already, one has just turned 4 and the other has just turned 2.

The sickness and tiredness are hard work! Roll on 2nd tri, although I'm dreading 3rd - I got really bad spd in my other pregnancies and was housebound for the last couple of months last time. I'm dreading that bit!

Happy and healthy 9 months everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->