Here we go again...

kissesandhugs

Momma to Isaiah and Nova
Reaction score
Last time, OH and I actively ttc for our LO. This time around we're NTNP but my obsessive side is of course on high alert. When I got my BC out (implanon) I started my period THAT day, this was on 7/24. It was before my appointment, so it wasn't withdrawal bleeding. My doctor mistakenly told me 'You could possibly get pregnant right away' (if the stars aligned, of course) So, that flipped a switch in my obsessive brain, of course. Well, my period only last about 4 days when it's normally 7-8 days. I'm not temping, or using OPK's as we're not actively trying. Now my mind is saying 'Maybe you ovulated when you got your bc out , being that your hormones were all out of whack' IF that was the case then I'd be about 7dpo. Last BFP I had no symptoms except what seemed like I was about to get a cold. Now I'm feeling that same way with the cold (aches, sore throat etc) BUT my son actually does have a cold :haha: I've been irritable today, slight cramping which is abnormal, and last night I had a tinge of blood when I wiped. Anyone have any opinions on this? Or has anyone actually gotten pregnant right after have the implant out? I know there's only one way to know but...I'm only 7dpo. I got my bfp 8dpo so my obsessive side will probably test tomorrow :dohh: The chances of being prego? I think close to 0 but I'd like to have some input on that!

Sorry I don't have any experience with this but I didn't want to R&R. I hope you get the result you're looking for :) I'm sure it is possible you're pregnant if you DTD around that time. GL & baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->