here we go again... :(

chipsticks

Reaction score
brown spotting, measuring a full week behind. ended in miscarriage last time, heart beating strongly so only time will tell...

I'm sorry to hear that not all is well. How far along are you? A strong heartbeat is great though!

Sorry to hear that... but a hb is good and a lot do bleed and continue to have healthy pregnancy... are you having another scan? Xx

thanks guys, I should be 7 they measured me as 6...no more scans scheduled, they sent me home and told me to fill out my Reg form and make my 12 wk appointment..she said "all looks fine so it should be fine" hopefully she's right

My doctor's office doesn't date pregnancy or measure hb rate until 12 weeks. I just posted earlier that even my 15+6 scan says +/- 8 days so at 7 weeks it's not uncommon for the millimeter measurement to be off.

I had a day and a half of brown spotting when I was 5 weeks. I

Awww Relax even tho its hard... But Im sure its all going to be ok and keep us updated xx

brown spotting, measuring a full week behind. ended in miscarriage last time, heart beating strongly so only time will tell...

Keeping everything crossed for you. Am measuring two weeks behind with a slow heartbeat, but there is always hope!! I was told it's 50/50 for me. How far along are you? Hope all turns out well for you.

Keeping everything crossed for you. Am measuring two weeks behind with a slow heartbeat, but there is always hope!! I was told it's 50/50 for me. How far along are you? Hope all turns out well for you.

I think 7 they said 6...I might see can if I go back in a week and half or so and see how things are then if nothing happens between now and then

Lots of love, I hope everything turns out fine xx

I had a lot of brown spotting with my first pregnany, hes three now try not to worry too much x a heartbeat and not red bleeding or cramping is good big hugs x

Keep your head and think positive. Keep us posted. Xoxo

I went to my scan when I was 7 weeks going by my last period (I was temping so I know when I ovulated and should have been about 6.5 weeks) and they told me I was 6 weeks... I had brown spotting a few days later.. I am now 9 and a half weeks according to my scan, so I just figure they could have measured a tiny bit off, or I implanted late. I won't be surprised if my next scan measures a few days further along than my last one.

Fx everything works out fine for you too :)

just had a large amount of fresh red blood...presuming this is the proper beginning of the end :( gonna ring the hospital and see what I should do..

hang in there mama! fingers crossed for you!

First 12 weeks seem to take forever lots of hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->