Here we go again...

toffee87

Reaction score
Feeling a major broody spurt coming on. I'm usually broody, but always with different levels. I'm entering a really broody stage, and whilst it's nice being excited, it's horrible feeling like it'll be forever away.

It's such a lovely sunny day, it'd be such a lovely day for an outting with kiddies.

Alas, I must pull myself together and be patient for yet another goodness knows how many years! It feels like time is ticking away, I'm only 23, but now with what's going on with our careers and what not, we're looking at 3+ years until we can TTC. I've already been broody for 3! Arghhhhh!

I honestly don't know what I'd do without this site! xxx

Awww sweetie, i so feel for you. I know there is nothing i can say to make it better but wanted to send :hugs:.

Before i had Poppy i used to ache so badly for a baby, i kept having mc's and thought it would never happen. My heart used to break a little every time i thought about babies (which was almost all day every day!). When i had Poppy that ache subsided a little but my problem is that i ache more for a baby now than i did then! Honestly it is awful, i feel like i am being disloyal to Poppy for wanting another baby but i just can't shake it.

Being a woman sucks, especially a broody woman! :hugs: xxxxx

I feel the same way at the moment, my AF was two days later then normal this month and it got my hopes up.
I don't even have that long to wait before TTC, i need to calm down about it but it's so hard.

I know how you feel! I'm laying an egg at the moment and even though we're not in a position to ttc (both metaphorically and literally haha) . It's hard not to seduce him haha xxx

Hi hun, we're the same age and I feel the same!

Some weeks, I can be the broodiest person in the world. I literally have to stop myself from throwing my BC down the toilet and jumping on my OH like a mental cat!

We're not in the position to TTC yet either, but it doesn't stop the broodiness. I've been fairly okay the past few weeks, but today, I wake up and it's beautiful outside, I can hear the toddlers next door screaming and laughing in the paddling pool and on comes the broodiness.

It's so hard, but we have to keep in mind that we'll get there soon and it'll be wonderful.

I too am also really broody at the moment and excited as I know I only have a week left on my pill, don't know how anyone else feels but every where I look everyone is pregnant!!. Also a couple of weeks ago I found out I was gonna be an aunty as my bil girlfriend is pregnant. I am so happy for them but at the same time I can't help feeling a little envious of them as they never wanted a family .

As hard as it is to play the waiting game unfortunatly we all have to do it, so good luck to you all

lesleyx

Yeah me too, one of my best friends announced she is pregnant with number 2 yesterday and I am ver proud of my ability to be overjoyed for her but it still sucks lol - I don't have 1 yet!!! Lol just keep telling myself I have a career and so can afford luxuries she can't and it's not forever!!!

The sun is not helping, wonder why it impacts broodiness!! Lol. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->