Here we go again!

Mummy2Angel.

Mason & Max's Mummy
Reaction score
So now going on to cycle number 4 since losing max :cry: and it feels like it is taking for ever :( i got pregnant one month of the pill the last time and even that wasnt planned :( and now we're ttc its not happening! its so frustrating :( I remeber when i first joined you ladies here i seen some people saying they were going onto cycle 3/4/5/6 and i just said that'll never be me :cry: but here i am :cry: why is it so dammm hard :dohh: sorry for rambling :(

I completely understand how you feel hun!

Lost my little bean back in January and fell pregnant first proper month we tried and got to 12 week scan and discovered baby had died just a week before, I had already seen the heartbeat at 8 weeks and was devastated. Once I recovered from surgery. I started trying again in March! here I still am.

I finally bought a clearblue fertility monitor and its my 2nd month using it. find out this week if its worked but I doubt it. I just dont think its going to be easy.

Its soooooo not fair!!!!

I understand how you feel this is my 3rd month of trying since lossing my little one. It took us nearly a year to get pregnant the first time and I am so scared it will take us this long again but I'm trying not to stress or worry to much as I know that effects TTC.

Don't put to much pressure on yourself and try to relax (I know easier said than done).

I hope it happens for you soon. :hugs:

:hugs:I'm sorry mummy. I know exactly how you feel. I miscarried in January/February and I am just now in my 4th cycle of trying. This dissappointment is really starting to set in now.:nope:

:hugs: Big Hugs!

This is my 3rd cycle since mc and I am literally thinking I am doing something wrong, because it's never been an issue... Reading about ttc all night. I'm at a loss and really disappointed in my body.

big hugs :hugs:

i know how you are feeling. I got preganant in 2nd month after going off pill, then we lost our twins at 11 weeks in Feb, so its 7th cycle now for us, and found out i'm proberly have not ovulating anyway! But i try and keep postive and been tryin different herbs and vitamins while waiting for the consultant app, and keep thinking it will happen, proberly when i least expect it!

Fxed it happens soon for you hun, keep your chin up xxx

I just keep trying to think my body is preparing itself for a pregnancy that'll stick and work.

I'd wait months if I knew this time it wouldn't end early, so just keep trying to think of it that way....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->