Here we go again

I had stabbing pains around where I assume my right ovary would be, lasted about an hour and half - seems to have subsided now though. I'm in full 2WW madness mode. B@@Bs are def much fuller, not that I have much to beging with but they have a definate wobble going on, but thats seems to be the standards post ov in my cycle now. Still got stinky back ache and oh spots - lovely spots, nothing like a few spots to brighten up your day.

Can't believe I have another week to fight through with this! Helllppppp

I know what you mean... I just started my 2WW and already I know I need to stay busy ...get a new hobby or something! LOL

Hmmm, I seem to be getting spots in odd places. Well, odd places for me.
Neck,back,shoulders and in my hair line yuk!!!
I don't think I can take another week:wacko::wacko:
I think I felt more "pregnant" this time last month, so perhaps seeing as I wasn't last month it might be a good sign for this month???? oh who knows.....I certainly don't!
:hugs::hugs:

Im hoping I am but Im probably not! Ah well, I get to do it all over again next month if Im not... poor DH.... he better rest up for the next week :)

Yes, they need to enjoy the rest while they can! lol

He can rest this week - then after AF he needs a good clear out and then back to the scheduled BDing... hehe

Oh and most of my spots are on my face which is super nice at my age, might aswell have a sign over my heads saying TTC, no BC here!

:dohh:

He can rest this week - then after AF he needs a good clear out and then back to the scheduled BDing... hehe

Oh and most of my spots are on my face which is super nice at my age, might aswell have a sign over my heads saying TTC, no BC here!

:dohh:

:wacko: not so good when they are right on your face!:wacko:

:hugs:

I have none of those... but didn't with my daughter either so...

Can't we just find out we are pregnant like the day after conception please?

Ugh I had a friend who claims to be kind of "touched" or "psychic" give me bad vibes today and say hubby should have his sperm checked cause she thinks he has issues there... really? did you really need to tell me that lady? sheesh! Can't wait for my BFP to call her and say...hey guess what?:bfp: so :p to you!

Hmm my spots are subsiding, thats probably a bad sign!

Oh yes it would be cool to get your :bfp: and then you can blow bring raspberrys at your friend!

I have none of those... but didn't with my daughter either so...

Can't we just find out we are pregnant like the day after conception please?

Ugh I had a friend who claims to be kind of "touched" or "psychic" give me bad vibes today and say hubby should have his sperm checked cause she thinks he has issues there... really? did you really need to tell me that lady? sheesh! Can't wait for my BFP to call her and say...hey guess what?:bfp: so :p to you!

I'm sure there are people in this world who are VERY intuitive. However, I have my doubts about most who claim they have this ability. Especially when it is the girlfriend of my ex who tells me "You are going to have a very bad year!" and she, who claims to have this psychic ability doesn't have the intuition to "RUN, FOREST, RUN!!!" when it comes to dating my ex.... LOL!

Anyway, I hope you get your BFP this month so you can stick your tongue out at her as well! LOL!

Hows the symptom spotting going girls? Today my back is killing me but all the tummy twinges and pain seem to have gone :(

Hows the symptom spotting going girls? Today my back is killing me but all the tummy twinges and pain seem to have gone :(

Feeling in a bit of a pickle today:wacko:
I am approx 10dpo and last night my DF and I DTD and afterwards I had some fresh looking blood mixed with "you know what" (tmi sorry) when I cleaned myself up in the toilet???
Nothing to report today, perhaps just some small remnants of lasts nights blood, but really nothing I would have noticed unless I had had the blood last night.
I don't think it is af as I am not due this for another 6-7 days.
Any clues anyone??
Don't feel ovely crampy or anything today and no obvious af signs, so I'm stumped:dohh:

How's everyone else?

I am approx 10dpo and last night my DF and I DTD and afterwards I had some fresh looking blood mixed with "you know what" (tmi sorry) when I cleaned myself up in the toilet???
Nothing to report today, perhaps just some small remnants of lasts nights blood, but really nothing I would have noticed unless I had had the blood last night.
Any clues anyone??
Don't feel ovely crampy or anything today and no obvious af signs, so I'm stumped:dohh:

How's everyone else?

I'd say that was a pretty good sign, could be your cervix etc is all pretty sensitive at the minute so the DTD caused a little bleeding. Just hang on for a few more days before testing.. if you can... I'm rubbish at holding out!

:flower::baby::flower::baby::flower::baby::flower:

I would not worry about that part... I believe they come and go so...don't let that get to you

Any clues anyone??

How's everyone else?

could be implantation spotting? DTD should not harm any of us when TTC... so I would not worry about it

as for myself well I am alive :winkwink:...mild cramps and had to pee a TON when I woke up. Other than that I can't tell yet BUT I was reading again last night (I know, bad habit lol) and saw this

"Conception, in this context, is assumed to mean the fertilization of the egg by the sperm. The physical act of sexual intercourse, which is necessary for conception, can occur anywhere from a week to a couple of hours before an egg becomes fertilized. Implantation refers to the process in which the fertilized egg, also known as the blastocyst, becomes attached to the wall of the uterus and starts to produce hCG. Because hCG is the hormone that pregnancy tests look for, it is necessary for implantation to occur before a pregnancy can be recognized through a pregnancy test.

Generally, if an egg is going to be fertilized and conception is going to occur, it will have to happen in a 24-hour period after ovulation. The egg won’t survive in the fallopian tube much longer than this. Once the egg is fertilized, it will travel to the uterus for implantation. As it travels, it will continue to grow in size, its cells dividing and reproducing. The process of traveling and implanting will take somewhere around 7 to 10 days altogether.

Implantation can sometimes cause a bit of spotting or bleeding, known as implantation bleeding. Implantation bleeding is a small amount of bleeding in the uterus that occurs when the egg implants into the uterus. A specific tissue, known as trophoblast, develops from the fertilized egg and it surrounds it. It is what attaches the egg to the inside of the uterus, and actually eats its way into the uterus. The trophoblast actually pulls the egg to the inside of the endometrium. Trophoblast even invades the mother’s blood vessels and diverts her blood to the fertilized egg. Sometimes, this blood will leak and this causes implantation bleeding.

Thus, it is possible that it can be as many as 7 to 14 days between the time of sexual intercourse and the time that the fertilized egg implants in the uterus."

Man babies are such "parasites"! :haha: but we want them to be :thumbup:

so today I am between day 2 & 3 PO...based on this I can not see why I would show many "symptoms" until at least day 7 PO so... blah.... no symptoms to spot here.

I am on my way to get a PAP btw... they said it was perfectly safe to do so... and I have to do it so... here we go!

Any clues anyone??

How's everyone else?

I'd say that was a pretty good sign, could be your cervix etc is all pretty sensitive at the minute so the DTD caused a little bleeding. Just hang on for a few more days before testing.. if you can... I'm rubbish at holding out!

:flower::baby::flower::baby::flower::baby::flower:

Think I forgot to mention that I caved in and did an ic this morning - BFN :blush:
I will now not test again for a few days and behave myself:haha:
Only time will tell if this is good or bad.

hehehe I know, I have so many pregnancy tests at home already cause I know I would be checking every day LOL

The 7 - 10 days bit is mad isn't it - bizarrely I'm 8DPO and all the twinges etc seem to have gone away. Just hoping there is a little fertilised eggy in there trying to snuggle down.... *sigh*

The 7 - 10 days bit is mad isn't it - bizarrely I'm 8DPO and all the twinges etc seem to have gone away. Just hoping there is a little fertilised eggy in there trying to snuggle down.... *sigh*

That's a good thought - keep hold of it!!
Snuggle little beany!:kiss:

if you DTD in a "timely manner" I don't see why not... Here is another "lovely" find online

"Remember: Even with everything timed perfectly you still only have about an average 20% chance of conceiving each cycle. This number can be affected (up or down) by age, weight, health and fertility issues."...that is why I maxed myself out... I am at full 20% LOL

I think the first twinges are to move the egg down, then once the implatation gets deeper it is a new set of "twinges" LOL... I tell you, some times I think we women are like aliens... our bodies do strange things.... like if you are nursing, for lactation to be triggered by a baby crying, even if it is not your own... how strange are we! :rofl:

I know it's mad, this is my 3rd cycle TTC with all the timing pretty much perfect, so here is my 1 in 5 shot of something happening (hoping we don't have any issues we don't know about)

I want a :baby: or even better :baby::baby: - I don't think I could cope with :baby::baby::baby: but I'll take :baby::baby::baby: over none..

:flower::baby::flower::baby::flower::baby::flower::baby::flower::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->