Here we go again :)

croydongirl

Reaction score
My story,
4 early m/c in the past year
DH low morphology 3%
Me Anxiety disorder, and on Progesterone between ovulation and 14dpo (because Doc says it can't hurt and might help)

After getting pregnant pretty consistently last year, we have not conceived once this year...it feels much longer than just 4 months.

BUT we are headed out on vacation tomorrow and my fertile time (should be May 9th-12th) will be while we are on Kauai, Hawai'i. Thinking this will be a much more relaxed and romantic setting to make a baby, so hoping we do, and that it sticks around.

Any other ladies feeling hopeful for this cycle? Are you doing something new, or something different?

Hey chick, I do have a theory (it is not based on fact just general observations from here) that those that conceive pretty quickly after a loss do seem to have an increased amount of additional losses :cry:. I would take the fact that you haven't fallen just yet as a good sign! Your body is healing and when it does you will have a super sticky bean :hugs:

Hawaii sounds like a lovely place to conceive, perhaps you could even name them hawaii :haha:

I have zero hope for this cycle as it would have been my due date of the 30th May so I just can't see it happening for us to be honest.

Hi!
so sorry for your loss...

WoW Hawaii!! I've been there and I loved it so much... it would be beautiful it you were able to conceive there. the only advice I can give you while you're on vaca is to have fun and relax.

I definitely know that Im out this cycle and can't wait to start next cycle. AF is suppose to show her face on Monday or the day b4...

I will be trying Soy Isoflavones, taking EPO and prenatals, not gonna OPK, temp, etc..

good luck to you... :hugs: I hope your next :baby: is a sticky one :hugs:

Oh, I hope that you two can make a sticky bean in Hawaii. What a beautiful place for a destination BD! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->