Heres my BFP...literally lol

well monday I had a gush of what i thought was discharg but when I went to the bathroom it was dark red blood. went to the ER, my sonogram showed me at 5 weeks, and a sac in my uterus. My HCG level was at 5000. They told me it would be to early to see more than a sac and said my levels were good. Could be the start of a miscariage or could be first trimester bleeding. so i sit here with mild cramps and a medium flow of bright red blood:cry:

well monday I had a gush of what i thought was discharg but when I went to the bathroom it was dark red blood. went to the ER, my sonogram showed me at 5 weeks, and a sac in my uterus. My HCG level was at 5000. They told me it would be to early to see more than a sac and said my levels were good. Could be the start of a miscariage or could be first trimester bleeding. so i sit here with mild cramps and a medium flow of bright red blood:cry:

Oh honey :( lets keep our fingers crossed its not the worse your thinking, cos sometimes it can be for other reasons xxx

The doc called me this morning monday my levels were at 5000 and yesterdays test read 900. He said that I am infact miscarrying, and wats me to come in tomorrow to get checked and take blood to see if the levels keep going down. I asked if I needed a D&C and he sai most likely not becuase my levels have dropped alot in a short period of time and I was very early (5 weeks) what I didnt quite understand was when he said the sonogram I took and the sac we saw was actually a blood sac not a gestational sac. I guess i will ask tomorrow. Thank you for all ur thoughts and prayers.

Today is a week that I have been bleeding and cramping, I took a test to see if my HCG was gone being that it went down 4100 in 2 days. I got a BFP again. Now im thinking the doc in the ER maybe said 500? and 2 days later it was 900 so its going up and I still am pregnant? Or is it normal after a chemical pregnancy to bleed for a week and still get a positive?

you need to find out whether it was a miscarriage or a chemical pregnancy? although both can be considered a loss, a chemical pregnancy occurs more often than not when the sperm meets the egg but for whatever reason it misses and does not implant in the womb. you will usually find that within a couple days your period arrives and you get negatives hpt's within those 2 days, or if you test before a period is due, you'll get positives followed by an "early" period...
i had a chemical and that is what i was informed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->