Here's to an Xmas BFP

Goods

Reaction score
Hi all

I've not been on the forum for almost a month as I'm trying not to obsess about TTC but just had to post as this morning I had an undeniable positive OPK!

Although I've been off BC for 3 cycles, the last 2 fertile weeks DH and I had been arguing :growlmad: so there was no chance of a BFP. But tonight, even if hubby is suddenly struck down with an ailment, is not in the mood, tired or just generally being an ass, he is being seduced!!!

My next period is due on Boxing Day but I'm going to test on Xmas Eve as that;s the day I head back home for Xmas and DH isn't coming with me.

So here's to an Xmas BFP!

Good luck to all you still trying.

xxx

GL to you! I'm hoping to get my bfp by this Thursday otherwise it might not be until new years that I get one. I want to surprise dh for Xmas with the news.

FX for you :) GL!

Good luck Hun. If I do fall pregnant won't get my BFP until 31st + so kind of near Xmas lol x

Im with ya:hugs: my af is actually due christmas day so here's to hoping:thumbup:

I should ov on the 18th...I plan to start testing on Christmas Day. Here is hoping for our bfp's!!! :dust:

im not sure when my af is due as still bf so no cycles but im hoping i am still ov. planning on testing on xmas day as that will be one month of ttc so should be about right timings.

good luck everyone!

I'm hoping for a Christmas Eve BFP!! Fingers crossed for everyone. This is our last month of trying so I'm hoping we get it!

GL to you! I'm hoping to get my bfp by this Thursday otherwise it might not be until new years that I get one. I want to surprise dh for Xmas with the news.

FX for you :) GL!

Ohhh! Did you test yet? Though I'm in the UK so way ahead of you time wise. Let us know.

Thanks all for your comments! The deed was done :winkwink: I did a couple of other OPK tests on Wednesday and today and there were negative, when I updated my fertility app with this in (Fertility Friend and Ovia) they recalculated my fertile days so looks like we DTD a couple of times with the fertile period ;)

Just in case am going to do it again tonight for good measure. lol Apart from that, I've done all I can do this month/

FX'd for all you ladies ;)

Yeah I tested yesterday at 12dpo and got a bfn with fmu.. But I'm now officially LATE....i have never had a cycle longer than 29days...ever....and I'm now on cd30 with no sign of AF coming. I'm trying not to get hopes up until I get a bfp though. Going to try frer in the morning maybe.

hopefully you get your bfp this cycle :)
FX for us both :)

Hey girls :flower: lots of Christmas hopefuls :) I'm a bit lost about my af day, this month I O'ed 4 days earlier than ff predicted so I'm hoping my lp will be longer than 10 days this time round :) ff says it'll be 22nd but if it is 14 days then af will be on 26th, heres to hoping for a longer lp but if I could get a bfp before 25th it'd be perfect!

Yeah I tested yesterday at 12dpo and got a bfn with fmu.. But I'm now officially LATE....i have never had a cycle longer than 29days...ever....and I'm now on cd30 with no sign of AF coming. I'm trying not to get hopes up until I get a bfp though. Going to try frer in the morning maybe.

Any news yet? I'm so impatient for you! lol. Dam all this TTC carry on :growlmad:

Hey girls :flower: lots of Christmas hopefuls :) I'm a bit lost about my af day, this month I O'ed 4 days earlier than ff predicted so I'm hoping my lp will be longer than 10 days this time round :) ff says it'll be 22nd but if it is 14 days then af will be on 26th, heres to hoping for a longer lp but if I could get a bfp before 25th it'd be perfect!

Good luck! xx

Any news yet? I'm so impatient for you! lol. Dam all this TTC carry on :growlmad:

haha I'm impatient with this one too.

I'm nervous now because my temp took a dive this morning. Above coverline but low...it drops to this exact temp every month when AF comes. But I have no signs of her so hopeful still. I actually just posted a new thread asking for advice...ive read about people getting drops on 12 dpo then a spike which led to bfp. I'm trying not to think negative but it really scares me I'm out and won't be able to give dh the special Xmas news.
I don't like this waiting game lol

Well I've still not tested, am too scared in case I get a BFN so just decided to see if af comes tomorrow or not. Am still hopeful though, boobs feel a bit sensitive but that's probably all in my head, apart from that no other symptoms whatsoever.

Good luck to all you ladies though, hope you got your Xmas BFP. Xxx

Any news?

I've had a weak AF :( started 23rd so didn't get a chance for that xmas BFP :( it was extremely light and my temps went up but I even tested yesterday just in case despite the light bleed, it's probably just a regular period but lighter cuz it was a 27 day cycle when last months was 32.

How did everyone elses xmas testing go?

Well AF was due this morning, for me I usually wake up and notice af has started overnight. So far...nothing. Here's hoping she isn't playing a cruel trick on me and stays away.

I O very late this cycle (CD 20)! So today is only 6dpo for me...took a test anyway cause it's my birthday ...BFN of course.

Awe, happy birthday curligal. Yeah, it's def far to early to test. Fingers fx'd for you. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->