Herts & Essex - Short protocol

Fluffy - thanks for thinking of me :) the polite answer is 'good' since i've made it to 38 weeks but in reality this pregnancy has been just awful, i've hopped from one problem to another and it has been emotionally and physically terrifying and draining. I don't think we ever really hoped for a 3rd child but this pregnancy has firmed up that i will not do this again. It's been quite a shock as delivery day asides my first pregnancy was pretty smooth going.

Sorry to hear that Nell. My pregnancy was not fun either and by 30 weeks I had crutches due to spd. Was truely miserable. Plus she was then 2 weeks late so it really stretched out. The sickness I could deal with up to 4 months as you just manage it and makes sure you always know where the nearest toilets are. But the pelvic pain sucked 24/7 :-(

I hope things have settled for you? Is everything ok with the lickle bubba?

Hi all! congratulations on the babies! Lisa if you read this do you have an update??
Jackson is now 21 months!! very behind due to prematurity but a happy chappy xxx

ST - I saw this back in October and then clean forgot to ever reply. sending you a PM as it looks like no one else is really around on here now xx

Hi all! congratulations on the babies! Lisa if you read this do you have an update??
Jackson is now 21 months!! very behind due to prematurity but a happy chappy xxx

so sorry ST i have been trying to get on for months couldnt log in my boys are doing well and babies do things in there own time honestly hopefully you have learnt this yourself.

jayden is very forward he has been crawling since around 6 months and poor rufus has only just started camando crawling lol jayden is now walking roung the furniture and standing on his own and has been doing since 8.5 months maybe abit earlier :coffee::coffee:

hope all you ladies are doing ok and your little ones xx

Hello ladies,

Extremely quiet here now. Its only now whilst we are considering using our remaining frosties that I remembered about here. How is everyone? Any plans to use the clinic again?

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well and the little ones are fine too! C&J, we are going for an egg sharing cycle this September for baby no 2.

Lisa, lovely boy names!

ST, like Lisa said, children develop in their own time......Noah didn't start talking till he turned 2

Nell, how are your babies doing?

Hello everyone! How are we all!
Chichi I see you've been on recently! good luck for your egg share cycle in sept!
I would like to egg share again but don't know if I'm able to do it a fourth time???
Need to persuade DH first…….
xx

Hello everyone! How are we all!
Chichi I see you've been on recently! good luck for your egg share cycle in sept!
I would like to egg share again but don't know if I'm able to do it a fourth time???
Need to persuade DH first…….
xx

Hi ST, i think you can do up to 10 egg share cycles. Thats what i thought i heard fom herts and essex but its worth giving them a ring to find out.

I hope you are all ok and the kids too.

Hi ladies,

We have finally come to a decision regarding our remaining frozen embryos. We had been struggling to decide what to do due to a lack of finances but thankfully my parents have kindly offered to give us the money :happydance:
Have booked a consultation for the 14th October, I will be on cd21 so at the wrong point in my cycle to start straight away but at least it gets the ball rolling. Scared and excited all at the same time, feels like last chance saloon for us.

Hi CJ,

That's great news!!! I may have my EC on that day, so we may meet in the waiting area and not know each other hahahaha!

All the best with your FET and I pray you get BFP!!!!

Hope everyone is fine.

chichifab how was ec?

Our appointment went well, all the screening done and we are back on the 10th november for TIA and pipelle. It was strange taking Hannah into the clinic where she was made.

Thats great new!! Aiming for xmad bfp? I know what you regarding taking your toddler to the clinic they were made as i took noah for the initial appointment and it was strange! The staff where excited to see hin tho!
I had my EC yesterday, we have 5 fertilised and we praying that all goes according to God's will

Does anyone still check on this thread? Hope everyone is doing well

I check in every few months :)

Congratulations Chichi! Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl?

--------

AFM I'm pretty sure we are done on the baby front. I find two hard enough and have sold all our baby things. But, we still have frosties, 12 I think. I keep paying the storage because I don't know what else to do. I think i'll keep storing until my mid 40's when child bearing years are biologically over. My two girls were both from frozen embryos and the same egg retrieval as the remaing 12....I don't want to donate but hate the thought of them perishing.

Hi Nell,

Great to hear from you and I'm glad your girls are doing well. I know what you mean by not wanting to get rid of your embbies as they are precious. You might want one more one day!

Afm, we are having a little girl this time.....so over the moon to blessed!!! Due to age, not sure we will go for another cycle in the future but you never know.....

Hi All,

I am brand new to all of this, and I am not sure if anyone can help?

I am 37, and I am a new patient at Herts & Essex, my AMH is 6.7, which is really low for my age :(

We are doing ICSI and probably the short protocol, we are starting ICSI as my other half had a failed vasectomy reversal, but have now also found out that I have low AMH levels, which was a shock and I am really worried we wont have success. A friend of mine, who is 42 and had a few attempts at IVF has the same AMH as me and has now been told she only has a 5% chance :(

Has anyone had positive results with such a low AMH at 37/38? Is there any hope? I have no idea of the percentage of success

Also, I have a pipelle & SIS booked in for next friday and I am terrified after reading awful stories about it on Google!

Has anyone else had this done at Herts & Essex? If so, can you let me know what it was like? Is it really unbearable?

Thank you to anyone that replies :) :)

Jo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->