Herts & Essex - Short protocol

Thanks ladies, she is doing well now and growing quickly so catching up quickly.

Hope you are all well xxx

Hi LAdies and ty for who asked about me I would like to let you know I am now pregnant with twins :D only early 6 weeks Monday xx

Congratulations Lisa! That's brilliant news, so happy for you x x x
How is everyone else doing?
CJ - have you had little one yet? I can't remember how far you are? x

Congratulations Lisa :)

How is everyone?

As for me Im 38 weeks tomorrow, looks like baby isnt going to be a small one. Estimated 7lb 9oz at the last scan (36+3), have a midwife appointment tomorrow and also a consultant appointment to discuss a plan of dates etc as I had a c section with my son 13 yrs ago. Hoping and praying I get given a date as my feet are really suffering now theyre so swollen and sore.

I thought you must be close, can't be long now then. Phoebe kept me waiting until a day shy of 42weeks, it was a killer!Sorry to hear about the swelling. Keep us posted x x

Hello again ladies, just thought Id update from my appointment. Have a sweep booked for next Monday (38+6) with my midwife and then another one for my due date 5th Nov with the consultant. He said I'll be allowed to go 2 weeks over , boooooo! lol Really hope 1 of the sweeps works.

Fingers crossed for you C&J. I was booked in for an induction but went for accupuncture and worke don the accupressure points the lady gave me and then went into labour by myself. You cant tell wheter I would have anyway but I was desperately trying to avoid an induction so was pleased it happened.

Just de-lurking to come out and share news :) Leila turned one this week and i am expecting another (from the same frozen batch of embryos) in april 2014

Hope all are well? I don't often get time to post anymore but i love reading everyones updates :)

That's fantastic news Nell! Wow! So, this may be a stupid question, but will that make them twins in some way as the embryos were created at the same time? What a special bond they will have :) x x x

I suppose in a way, if they had been put in together they would have been fraternal twins :) technically though as they won't have shared my uterus they're not.

I suppose in a way, if they had been put in together they would have been fraternal twins :) technically though as they won't have shared my uterus they're not.

congrats nell thats brilliant news how far along are you now? did you have the embryo glue?

well i am 12 weeks on monday cant belive i am writing this xx

I didn't have the embryo glue no, i was still feeling very fed up and 'over' treatments from my first pg so i just had a natural fet. 22 weeks now.

I didn't have the embryo glue no, i was still feeling very fed up and 'over' treatments from my first pg so i just had a natural fet. 22 weeks now.

wow 22 weeks thats really good congrats also xx

Its so lovely to see that there is still some baby making going on on this thread. Congratulations to you both xxx
Anyone heard from C&J? I hope everything went ok with the birth of her little one x

Wow!! So much has happened! I have missed out! Happy new year to you all. Congratulations to Nell and Lisa!! More 2014 babies xx

Hi ladies,

Doesnt look like much posting goes on in here any more but just remembered I didnt update. Hannah Grace was born by elective c section on the 15/11/13. After 3 failed sweeps I was booked in for induction at 10 days overdue but when they went to examine me and break my waters they couldnt reach my cervix at all so I had to go for another section. That was all straight forward and Hannah was born weighing 8lb 12oz, but whilst in recovery when being checked they discovered I was haemorraging they couldnt stop it so I ended up back in theatre and being opened up again. Had to have a blood transfusion and stay in for 3 days.

We are both so in love with Hannah and every day I just look at her and cant believe we finally did it. She's an absolute angel and Im so broody lol been advised to wait a year because of the c section so we will wait till she is 10 months or so then start trying naturally for a bit.

Hows everyone else?

Hey congratulations!!!
I do check on here periodically and was waiting for your news. Was worried that we hadnt heard anything but then this isnt really an active thread so much anymore.

Beautiful name, I bet you are just so in love.

Hope everyone else is ok if anyone else checks in xxx

Belated congratulations c&j - a beautiful name choice too :)

Fluffy - hope you and Phoebe are well?

AFM - 38 weeks now with number 2 and counting :)

Been thinking about you Nell and couldnt remember how far along you would be. Cant believe we are on second babies!!!! Hope it all goes well for you. How has the pregnancy gone? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->