herts when I sneeze is this ok???

josiegavin

Reaction score
Hello ladies xx

When I sneeze I have to litterally crouch to the floor coz it feels like my muscles are stretching and it herts loads when I sneeze. Is this normal. Xxx:cry:

Yep! It kills doesn't it when I sneeze or cough hard it pulls on my lower tummy like a stitch/cramp ouch! Totally normal when pregnant x

Awww thanku I started to worry im such a worryier lol xxc

Aparently it's Round ligament pain like a sharp sudden pain/dull ache when sneezing/coughing pulls the ligaments so totally normal x

I agree, totally normal. Last week in bed I laughed and then sneezed and it was agony! I was so worried I researched extensively :blush: to discover it is round ligament pain, very common. X

Yes. I was having a lot of sneezing due to allergies. I found that if I brought my knees to my chest (or curled up in a ball) when I felt a sneeze coming on, it gave the round ligaments a break and it didn't hurt.

Even laughing is painful for me! You learn to pre-empt what will be sore though, and tensing and crouching to prevent the pain will become second nature soon enough. I find pressing on my tummy helps, too.

Yeah, I agree that curling up helps.I bend over wwhen I sneeze now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->