He's here!

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
Our birth story is here: Zayden Edward

His name is Zayden Edward he was born May 12th 2013 at 12:44am weighing 6lbs 15.8oz length was 19 inches and 3/4

Congratulations all women wish they had fast labours like you lol xx

Congratulations, I hope you are all doing well...I love the name by the way :flower:

Congratulations! Gorgeous name!!! :)

congrats:) i cant believe how close we are all getting:)

Congratulations! He is beautiful! And what a wonderful Mother's Day present for you!
:flower:

Congratulations!! x

Thank you everyone :flower: i really can not believe how fast the labor and delievery was it was so differant from my first as with my first i was in labor for about 26.5 hours so it was nice that it was so short, didnt know it was possible to dialate that fast haha.. he just about came shooting outta there :winkwink: he came so fast the doctor didnt even make it in time lmao!

Congratulations dear! I only pray that my labor will be as quick as yours. :flower:

Thanks :flower: i am not sure which was better the long labor i had with my first or the speedy fast one i had with my second.. it was kind of scarey how fast it all happened actaully. haha they said that each baby is supposed to get faster so they suspect with the next one they might have to deliver it in the elevator :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->