He's seriously taking the piss surely?!

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
Well most of u know about the problems i've been having with Oliver's dad (havent we all eh!) Anyway he was supposd to come pick him up at 3pm today, telling me he'd got a car seat this time, bloody asshole. Well.. it's nearly 4 now and nothing...no phone call, or text to say he'll be late..grrrr. I'm sure he's taking the piss because last time he came all the way from derby to see Oliver and i told him he couldnt have him because he had no car seat! Im sure he's makin me wait in all eve for him or something!

Anyway..im pissed off cus i've been tryin to keep Oliver awake for him but poor lil man was so tired and grumpy ive put him in his cot now!! If he turns up now i feel like tellin him to sod off cus he's sleeepin! Either that or we'll go out...aint waiting in for him! x:hissy:

He finally turned up at 5:30! He stood there on the door step and said 'i've come to take my son' I told him he is 2 and a half hours late..his excuse was that his little sister had a dance rehersal so his mum couldnt bring him any earlier! I said he could have called to let me know..and he must have known about the rehersal for a while, so why bother tellin me he'd be hear for 3pm! He just looked at me gone out, shrugged his shoulders and asked me what my problem was! I said my problem is i've kept Oli awake all afternoon so he is now grumpy, i've cancelled my plans because i thouyght he wasnt coming and Oli will be going bed for the night in an hour and a half, so whats the point! And he cannot just turn up at my house whenever he feels suits him! He went back to the car and spoke to his 'mummy' then came back and said 'fine, mum said i shouldnt disturb his routine, ill pick him up next sun'. I told him i'm not being awkward...i want him to see his son..but i really cannot do this, it isnt working out at all. He just rolled his eyes at me, shrugged..said 'whatever' and left. x

God Ewan is such a dick. Sorry but he is. He just expects everything to suit him and not care he's disrupting routines and what not. Good on you for standing your ground hun x

He sounds like such an awkward bugger.. Im sorry you're having to put up with him.

xxx

Guys can be such dicks sometimes!:( Hopefully this is a wake-up call for him and he smartens up soon.

:hug:

I hope he gets his act together, but sadly I have my doubts about that happening any time soon! :(

:hug: You stick to your guns, hun - You are 100% in the right! :hugs:

Wow your ex really does wind me up!!

I'd love to give him a slap!!

:hug:

Its so hard cus to be honest i never wanna see him or speak to him again but i dont have a choice. Deep down, if i'm honest i kind of wish he just walks away...is that sefsh of me? I know it sounds awful. He just makes weverything so hard when it needn't be, i could do without it to be honest. But mostly, i know one day soon when Oli is old enough to understand, my little boy us gonna get hurt. :( His dad never even apologised yesterday. I've never hated anyone in my life...but i feel that towards him now cus he just canot be arsed with our baby. If he doesnt wanna bother i'd rather him say now. I'm sure he only bothers for his mums sake. x

To me it sounds like he is being a knob just for the sake of it, as Oliver gets older he will realise his dad comes later than he shoud or not at all etc....

It happened to me as an older child and it does cut deep.

What i would do in your posistion is to give him enough rope to hang himself if you ever need to go to court over accsess

make a record of everytime he is meant to come for Oliver and write down whatever he does to screw it up
*Visit xxxx turned up with no carseat so couldn't take him anywhere but couldt see the problem

*Visit 5th July Maent to come at 3pm but didn't turn up until 5.30pm, Oliver 's routine couldn't be disturbed anymore so was having a nap

Stuff like that then if he( or him mummy :)) feel the need to fight for visiting after you have had enough, you have it all recorded what a knob he is being

Hi Sammi,

Why don't you arrange for just Ewan's Mum to come and collect him. You don't have to see Ewan then and she still gets to see Oli. You may not like her (I only know bits of your history together) but at least you can hopefully trust her to look after him when in her care? She is more likely to stick to the times too.

Good on you for sticking to your guns, he needs to bloody grow up! After what he did he is lucky that you let him come and see Oli at all.

Just a suggestion about his Mum though.

Redhorse xxx

Thanks, his mum is no better though..she was happilly driving around with no car seat aswell so i cannot trust her either...and it was down to her daughter having a dance lesson that she drove ewan round to get Oli late...apparently she never told him about it..so he never told me :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->