hey! a few questions

M

mokies3512

hey ladies.. me and my boyfriend have been not trying not preventing for a little over a month and I got my "period" on april third which is very early for me, i had gotten it on march 14th the previous month and typically always get it between the 14th-17th. It usually lasts a full 7 days, but it only lasted 4 this month and then just went away. Now for the past 3 days I have been having odd cramping in my lower stomach/legs and back which is the exact same thing I had when I was pregnant with my son (he is 13 months old now). And even stranger, I haven't lactated in about 9 months and my breasts were completely dry up until this morning when I could squeeze out a few drops of colostrum, which I haven't been able to do in a long long time. I am also having headaches and random waves of nausea. Could I possibly be pregnant and if so, why did i have a period? I just feel very off and it really brings me back to when I was pregnant with my lo. HELP!!!

It could have been implantation bleeding! Some women get it and some don't , but it's completely normal..... Sometimes you bleed when the embreyo implants into the uterus , typically it happens a week before your period and can last up to a few days and light flow/ spotting

Are you going to test?! There's only one way to find out!!

it could well have been implatation bleeding !!! Although my nan whilst pregnant with my mum had her periods for the first 5 months !!!

anything is possible hun ! Take a test!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"