Hey All

WannaBeaMummy

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Iam Allie, i am 24 years old, and this is my 2nd cycle of TTC with clomid (100mg) altough we have been trying since August, but thats another story all together!lol.
i suffer from PCOS so my gp and consultant both said i would need help to concieve, as i dont ovulate regularly enough, so i started it on aug 22, and we BD on 1st sept, then we waited for my period to show up! which is didnt, so at 4 days late i did my first pregnancy test BFN,then again at 7, 10, and 14 all BFN'S so being 2 weeks late, which isnt me, i bleed all the time rather then no period at al! i went to my gp who sent me for a beta hcg, by this point i was just over 2 weeks late, anyway i had to wait a week for the results, which turned out to be a 4, so i wasnt pregnant! but where the hell was my period then? it carried on for another 3 weeks, so i was 5 weeks late, and having pregnancy symptoms, anyway my period came on 25th oct! i was so dissappointed but relieved coz now we could start again, so i took the clomid this month from day 5-9, and iam now on day 17, we BD on day 13, and iam almost 100% sure i OV on day 14/15 as my CM changed from sticky and white, to clear and slippery(like egg whites) and i had right sided pain near or in my right ovarie, but i will find out for sure on fri which will be day 21, and have to go have my bloodtest! but my fingers are crossed, coz between the clomid, Cervical mucus, Cervical position and the cramps on my right side, low where my ovarie is are all positive signs i ovulated!

the last month my doc told me i concieved but the embreo didnt implant, so hopefully this month, by taking the clomid day 5-9 it will, as last month i took it before i started to bleed, as thats what my gp told me to do, but this month i listened to what everyone else had said and what the leaflet said.

Anyway i look forward to getting to know you all over the coming months,or years

Allie
xoxo

hi hun, sorry your having a rough time of it, this forum is really helpful and someone is always around to answer any questions you might have.

welcome to baby and bump!

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back