• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hey all

kjng

Reaction score
hi im new here so id like to introduce myself im may-louise (may)
and my husband and i have been ttc for 2 1/2 years in that time we have had 4 miscarriges 2 times were twins.:cry: we also have 3 children (2 from prev realationship) already and because of this we dont have much support in ttc a 4th. :hissy:
my doctors have discovered i have pocs, retroverted uteris and now endomitriois(sp?)
also hubby has a low sperm count.
so t the moment we a waiting for appointment for me to get a lap done and for our appointment with fertlity clinic. we a going to womens hospital in melb has anybody else used them and if so good reviews or bad?

sorry for spelling mistakes im having an of day and well keyboard on the way out

Welcome to our section. I totally can relate to the part that you said you don't much support. I am TTC#3, and there is no support. None. I too have had m/c (three) and I have been TTC for just over 2 years. It is frustrating and heartbreaking.

hi yes it is im so glad i have found this site so i can give and get support from ppl on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->