Hey, any 4 dpo

Mjess

Reaction score
I'm 4 dpo and the waiting is the hardest thing ever lol. I had a tube reversal 3 months ago after I remarried. My dh has no kids and is an only child himself. This has been more stress than I thought it would be. Anybody around the same as me?

I think I ovulated around the 22nd. When do you plan to test?

I am not sure my exact day of ovulation, but I should be around 4dpo. This is our 3rd month TTC. We already have one beautiful 3yo daughter. My DH and I want just one more. (He hopes for another girl; I have never wanted a boy before but lately the idea seems almost exciting. One of each.) I just had a question... Everyone on here comparing symptoms and all... This is about to be TMI... Been tired for the past half week or so. Really sleeping in. So, Monday (cd18) I woke up (earlier than i had been) super nauseous. Wanted to cry it was so bad, it was never that horrible with my first that I can remember. Went away by noon. This past morning I woke up with very sensitive nipples and (tmi) so much watery CM it was almost like wetting the bed. And I Swear I did not we the bed!!! Lol. So... Ever heard of that being a sign?!? I have heard of there being "more" but the sheets were literally damp and that did not happen with my first... Thoughts?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->