hey Anyone need a buddy? Pick me!

Lilbynon

2DD w/ baby to come
Reaction score
I am a 23 year old mom of a busy almost 3 year old. My DH an i have been trying for #2 since march. Im kinda starting to worry and would like to have someone else of the female perspective to talk to.:winkwink:

That is why I came here too, my DH just isn't the right person to talk to sometimes :) We are TTC #3, hoping this month goes better than last month!

I am a 23 year old mom of a busy almost 3 year old. My DH an i have been trying for #2 since march. Im kinda starting to worry and would like to have someone else of the female perspective to talk to.:winkwink:

29yr old mom of an almost 2 year old.

We're on our second month ttc. Where are you in your cycle? I'm testing tomorrow, and have so many feelings going through me right now! I talk to my DH, but just don't think he totally gets it like another female does!

Welcome to BnB!!

Yeah i think it is a guy thing, i mean my DH is amazing but doesn't tottaly understand the disapointment when you have a BFN. I am 6 days into a 18 day cycle and start ov at home test kit tomorrow. Thanks for the welcome. Where are you in cycle

Good luck tomorrow and i wish you a BFP :)
p.s. keep me posted lol

Yeah i think it is a guy thing, i mean my DH is amazing but doesn't tottaly understand the disapointment when you have a BFN. I am 6 days into a 18 day cycle and start ov at home test kit tomorrow. Thanks for the welcome. Where are you in cycle

June wasn't our month i guess, I got my AF on the 8th, and was really disappointed :( Well, we're on our 4th month trying now, on CD8,(you can click on my tickers in my signatures and start your own) feeling really optimistic. Although I felt optimistic last month too.

I started temping, and I want to try OPK's. Not sure I want to though, i've seen quite a bit of treads with confusion as to actual ovulation with the kits, I think i might be one of those asking the same question in the end.

Hope all is going well :)

yeah i had a BFP on june 26 only to lose the pregnacy on the 29th, with a DNC a few days later, doc wants me to give myself 6 weeks to recover. My DH and i are waiting it out and i am going to go on clomid in september.:wacko:

my AF is due the 21st of july where are you at?

My AF showed up on July 04, DH and I are NTNP for 4 months. I end up in excitement every month but AF shows up just right in time. :dohh: Waiting to Ov.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->