Hey everyone!!!

Mogurl10

Reaction score
Hey I just wanted to come over and introduce myself. I have been a lurker for a while but some reason never notices this thread!!! Glad I found it though. I'm 28 yrs old and possibly (we hope) are pregnant with our 1st together. I have 2 boys the are 4 and 3 from a previous relationship and she has a daughter who is 4 turning 5 in august from a previous relationship. We di home insemination on june 7th and still no af but Im too afraid to test even with all my symptoms. But I just wanted to introduce myself just a little and I hope to make lots of friends.

Hiya and welcome, I wish you lots of fairy dust and hope its your BFP! X:flower:

Hey :wave:
Your strong I would of tested ages ago lol when are you thinking off testing ?

hi there guys

I have been trying to figure out the length of my cycle, I usually bleed for 5 days, but when I calculate a 28 day, i never get it on the expected day, I have used a calendar and marked it from May Month! I just had a look at my calendar and counted 33 days, so I am going to see if i get it on the 30 July 2012.

I am trying to figure my cycle out cause i want to start with home insemination, Me and my fiance are tying the knot in December on the 22nd, and i just wanted to start getting prepared!

I have been to the clinic for artificial insemination 3 times,do not really wanna talk about my experience, as it led me and my partner to take a break on TTC...

I really feel that this will work as it is in the comfort of your own home, and you tend to feel more relaxed.

Please can someone shed some light on the home insemination, as i see lots of ladies are preggies, so excited for you guys.

we started out in 2009 on our journey of TTC, and been on a break for 3 years.

hi there guys

I have been trying to figure out the length of my cycle, I usually bleed for 5 days, but when I calculate a 28 day, i never get it on the expected day, I have used a calendar and marked it from May Month! I just had a look at my calendar and counted 33 days, so I am going to see if i get it on the 30 July 2012.

I am trying to figure my cycle out cause i want to start with home insemination, Me and my fiance are tying the knot in December on the 22nd, and i just wanted to start getting prepared!

I have been to the clinic for artificial insemination 3 times,do not really wanna talk about my experience, as it led me and my partner to take a break on TTC...

I really feel that this will work as it is in the comfort of your own home, and you tend to feel more relaxed.

Please can someone shed some light on the home insemination, as i see lots of ladies are preggies, so excited for you guys.

we started out in 2009 on our journey of TTC, and been on a break for 3 years.
Hey tamzy what is it you are wanting to know?? Feel free to pm me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"