Hey everyone

disneybelle25

Mummy to Sam Edward
Reaction score
Hi all :hugs:
I've just moved over from WTT as DH and I were supposed to be waiting until August, we came to the decision over the weekend to NTNP as if I fell pregnant now it wouldnt be a bad thing :winkwink:
Due for AF right now and having only been NTNP for 2 days I'm fully expecting it to arrive, but still so excited anyway, having children is something I have been waiting for for a while now!!
How are people getting on with NTNP and are you still charting and things? I'm not really sure when it becomes TTC to be honest!
Birthday at the end of April and I'll be so excited to be expecting by then but not going to pin all my hopes on it, just enjoy the ride:winkwink::sex:
xx

Hi, welcome to NTNP! Good luck on your journey :D

I'm just coming up to the end of my 5th cycle. I don't temp, but I do keep an FF chart to keep track of my period dates and also used OPKs a few times, really to make sure things were working normally after so long on the pill!

I'm hoping for a BFP before April myself as it means a good chance of a 2011 baby. :D

Hey!! Hope you get that :bfp: before April :winkwink:
I've got my AF at the moment so feel really impatient to get started! Went out for dinner with friends last night and one of them had her LO in December and she is just gorgeous!! Had a long cuddle and thought right thats it, nothing is stopping me now!

Sometimes feel a bit funny because part of me hopes it doesn't happen straight away as the more time we have to save the better but then I have days where I just want it to happen now!!

How are you?

Ha, I know just what you mean! I do want a BFP but then sometimes I start panicking about it and thinking 'waaaah - what am I doing! I need more time!' :haha:

I'm OK, 12 DPO so waiting for AF.... or not! She is due on Monday so will be testing then. :D

This is why I stick to NTNP otherthan TTC, as I have NO idea about charting or taking your temp and different times of the day lol! Im just letting nature doing its business :) x

We were temping, doing opks, charting and everything else. It gets very stressful, as if you get that positive opk...or the temp...then you sit there and wait for two weeks, until you can test...

I just got to the point where I was so stressed and it was effecting me personally, that we have decided to move here to NTNP....maybe this will be less stressful.

My af's are very irregular so it's hard to know when to take a pregnancy test or not. My af is "late" and took a hpt this morning, and it was negative....so just waiting another week until I test again.

Elhaym i know what you mean :haha: 99% of the time i am so ready for a baby and spend most of my time daydreaming about it all, but then sometimes i see a child throwing a hissy fit in the supermarket or swearing at their mum and that 1% of me thinks WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! ](*,)
xxx

well i teach so if that isn't enough to put me off, I don't know what will lol!! 30 4 and 5 year olds all day Monday to Friday! Love it!!

Other than keeping track of my fertile time we are not doing any of that scientific stuff..just having fun without barriers ;) I know I want a baby...and the time will come when my body decides its the right time to give me one...in the mean time we are not making it a stressful time.

I think its great to be able to influence a childs life...I think the upbringing of the kid has something to do with it too. Disney will be a geat mom since she has a ton of experience :D

Wow disneybelle :saywhat: a lot of respect for you! up until recently i worked in a nursery with around 16 1-2 year olds and i coped well with that, but 20-30 4 - 5 year olds? Hell no!
And i keep thinking that edgewood- that it'll happen when my bodys ready and in its own time, but i get so impatient! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->