Hey guys.. need help.. v faint answer early.. neg IC

verysexy

Reaction score
I've been taking dollar tests new choice for the past few days.. keep getting faint PINK positives within a few minutes..answer early's were neg until this morning..I took an answer early result with 3mu and got a very faint beige pink test line which is still there right now.. just took two internet cheapies i got in the dollar store called ''u check test strips'' it came with two in a box and doesnt give a sensitivity like new choice does. It says to use after missed period.. anyway they are stark white negative.. my breasts are so sore.. tired..naseaus.. back hurts for about a week now.. not sure how many dpo i am probably like 10-11 though today.. anyone else have this problem with neg ic's and pos dollar tests and answers early results? and was pregnant? The ic's def arent wondfo.. they are just a regular crayon blue blank handle..

I wish i could.. but my camera wont turn on.. i tryed 10 different batteries and all arent strong enough to turn it on.

I've seen your posts before and like we have said, it's so hard to tell without some sort of pic bc what you see and what you describe could be two different things.

Good luck.

yea I did kinda...though I didnt use all those brands.
I was using answer. after 2 days of faintlines I could barely, I took a dolla store that was very postive. next morning I took my last answer and the line went from barely there to most diffinatly there and pink.

if you wanna see the pics for mine..there on a thread called..8-9DPO answer vs offbrand (or soemthing similiar.) I used u-check as well, but I didnt post any pics of those tests cuz well I think they suck. they were fainter then the other brands.

good luck hunny!

Thats so weird.. the u-check in the casettes for me take about 8 minutes to show a v. faint positive yet the new choice instantly in less than a minute get a bright pink positive.. yet i checked out the side of the box.. both are made from the same company.. sci medic!! and claim to detect both 25miu.. i guess one is less dye than the other? who knows.. i ordered some 10 miu strips and some wondfos.. if i get a pos on those ill get some new batteries and post pics in a few days when i recieve them.. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->