Hey Guys So....

MulanRapunzel

Reaction score
Hey! I'm very confused, I'm hoping for some help. I'm going to start from the beginning of the first day of my cycle which was either November 29th or November 30th, I can't really remember. On the night of December 6th (a day or two after my period ended) and the morning of December 7th I had unprotected sex because I'm a naive 18 year old girl and the boy I had the romp with told me he was on anti-depressants that hindered his chances at coming/ejaculating. He told me it was really hard for him to produce anything and that he would have to be really really really turned on and it would take a lot of effort and all that he never got a girl pregnant before so I shouldn't worry, ect. I didn't know any better because this was a new situation that I never heard of before, he showed me the side effects on his medication and I felt it was a decent protection method. I didn't think I needed the morning after pill, but I took it any way four days later. (The EC pill claimed to work up to five days after.) Since the third day after sex though, I've been cramping up and I will get a twanging pain in my breast throughout the day, nothing horrible but a little unusuall-like the pain I would get when I was little and my boobs were just growing in, along with feeling lightheaded. I felt really lightheaded and out of it all on that third day though. I've also had an unusual amount of creamy white discharge. Yesterday on the 17th in the afternoon, I started to bleed. The blood is still here 24 hours later, but it's mixed the discharge and the blood only really appears when I wipe. It's enough to wear a pad though, but the pad always ends up brown with some clumps of blood. I was reading that this could be implant bleeding, but this seems a little heavy for that. I was read that the EC pill can make a period come a week early, and that some girls mistake the hormonal effects of the EC pill for pregnancy. I took a test, but it came out negative, but I also know it's pretty early for that. I was hoping someone could tell me if this sounds like pregnancy or not. Please no mean answers like 'you're pregnant you jack ass you had un-protected sex' I'm aware of that. I don't want the pregnancy, but if I am I'm not going to abort and I will work this out with the father and my family if I am. My grandma was a teen mom and my parents are incredibly understanding. I'm not ready, but I am ready to buckle down and face facts if I am. ALSO, it's not an STD I was tested for those.

Honestly the only way to know is to either go get a blood test, or keep doing urine tests. I've never taken EC, so I have no idea how the body reacts - and every person's body will react differently. I've heard of women who take EC and get their period within a few days, and other women who skip that entire cycle and then get their period the following month.

I know that doesn't help. Sorry. :nope:

And I'm sure you know this now, but in order to feel safe and protected, never trust anyone else with your body - like a teenage horny boy. You know what's on their mind and what they dream about. :blush: Once they wiggle their dingle in you...there is ALWAYS a chance of pregnancy. Best of luck, and it sounds like you have a very supportive, loving family to lean on. :hugs:

ETA: I didn't start getting white discharge until about week 8-9. I had implantation bleeding for 4 days that was more like brown/mucus around 13-14 days after my period, and my boobs didn't start feeling funny until about week 5-6.

I didn't get one single symptom until after I missed my period. And even then, my pregnancy symptoms were so light, I had to really think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->