hey have any of you experienced.....

kittycat

Reaction score
Conceiving while using birth control pills
Studies have shown that women who get pregnant while on the Pill might also have intermittent bleeding. There can be a few episodes of this bleeding in these women before they can ascertain that they are pregnant. The calculation of the due date based on the last menstruation will most likely be inaccurate. In such women, it is advisable to go on for ultrasound to date a pregnancy

bleeding like a period when their period was due, but found out they had been pregnant at the time even though they were using the pill. cuz i had my period around 3 weeks ago and for about month and a half ive suspected cuz i have alot of symptoms, ive been on the pill almost a year so i know it can't be those given me these symptoms. I cant even go out till monday 2 get a test so going lil but cuckoo

This article may be think even more:

===========================================

hey jazzy thank you for replying

did you get a period type bleeding though??

ive read that the reason you may get it at night and not at morning like "morning" sickness indicates is because morning sickness actually can happen at any time of the day (or night).

in your case, your hormones have chosen to take affect at night.
Sorry to hear your in so much distess. the symptoms of sickness usually disappear by 12 - 14 weeks but it's different in every pregnancy.

i hope you get well soon.

xxxx

I fell pregnant when I was on the pill but had no symptoms until around 7 weeks

Know its possible but no personal experience.

If you suspect your pregnant and bleeding you should get it confirmed one way or other for your own health.

The bleed I had was no different to my normal periods, thats why I was shocked when the scan showed I was 7 weeks as I had been taking the pill until then and was on my 7 day break x

Sorry I messed up on the merging - You posted everywhere lol

Jazzy there was a reply to you that got messed up from member above:
hey jazzy thank you for replying

did you get a period type bleeding though??

ive read that the reason you may get it at night and not at morning like "morning" sickness indicates is because morning sickness actually can happen at any time of the day (or night).

in your case, your hormones have chosen to take affect at night.
Sorry to hear your in so much distess. the symptoms of sickness usually disappear by 12 - 14 weeks but it's different in every pregnancy.

i hope you get well soon.

xxxx

Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back