Hey, Im Kayleigh

Kayleigh Lou

Reaction score
Hello, My names Kayleigh. Just need pointing in the right direction. I know this post may sound silly as i should know what to expect but i dont.

My partner and i married in June and already have two gorgeous daughters (2 and 3).
I came off the pill in september due to a family crisis and generally forgetting. Recently i have been getting hot flushes and irregular periods. Im not sure if this is due to coming off the pill. Ive heard alot of people comment on 'spotting' but i dont know what this is. These irregular periods i mentioned last a day (sometimes two) and arent the same colour as what i would called a normal pill period. Ive put on 8lbs in the past month but am not sure if this id due to the 'family crisis'. The heartburn is really getting to me too.

Ive just done a pregnancy test and it was negative. Im due for a period on sunday. Could this have been too early?

With my other two pregnancies i never had an inkling i was pregnant until i was about four months. (doctor told me i was over reacting with one and the other was a stomach ulcer)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi and Welcome!

Spotting is light bleeding. If your period isn't due for another week it is still a little early to test and would test again if you don't get your period.

:hi: Welcome! Spotting is light bleeding at times other than when you'd normally have your period. It's quite common to have spotting after coming off the pill and can take a few months for your cycles to work themselves out

could be? :) I see you in first trimester chat I know how it went! :) welcome to BnB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->