hey im new and really worrying!

Mummy2Asher

mummy to 2 boys!
Reaction score
Hey,
So abit about me 1st...Im Chantal, my fiance is Dan and we have a gorgeous 3yr old called Asher and I am now 7+3 pregnant. i recently miscarried in november at 6 weeks and got pregnant straight away, of course we are absolutly over the moon but on the other hand it is a really worrying time.
So far we have had 3 scans and to be honest i would have a scan every week if we could afford it.
i just cant stop worrying, i seem to burst into tears at many points during the day. if i feel i havnt felt sick at all that day, or ive got pain etc etc since the weekend i have abdo pain which the doctors think its just constipation as i went to a and e on sunday night and they scanned me and the baby was great but im still worrying :'( is this normal?
weve decided to not have sex until 12 weeks and at home im literally relaxing all the time just incase.
I just dont want it to happen again, im already so in love with this baby after the scans.
anyway sorry for the cry/moan.
xxx

Hi Chantal, nice to see a newbie here :wave:
It's completely normal to worry when you've had a loss and then gotten pregnant again. All the memories come flooding back. I had a mc a few years ago but now have a 1yr old daughter. I know it won't help the worry but may reassure you somehow: research shows woman who have had one miscarriage are no more likely to have another one than a woman who has never had one. The odds are in your favour and if you've already had a scan and they said everything looked good then that's great news! Hope everything goes well for you. :hugs:

welcome to bnb!! Congrats on your pregnancy and so sorry for your loss..please try to stay positive I know its hard but God will take care of you and your little bean

Welcome. :hugs: Yes, it's completely normal to worry all the time. I think we're all in the same boat. It's fab that you have seen your newest little one so many times already. It's such an exciting time. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->