Hey Ladies 7-8dpo

SophBabes

Daniel&Alison'sMummy!
Reaction score
Hello Ladies, So I Think Im Roughly Around 7-8Dpo Im Not 100% Sure.
My Last Period Was 11th Novemeber, And According To Countdowntopregnancy Im CD 21 I Think My Af Is Due Around Monday Or Tuesday Next Week.
I Already Have a 17 month old son, and in the next 2 weeks we are moving house, We did Have Unprotected Sex 24th & 26th Novemeber, I Have Super Sore Boobs today and ive been peeing so much today Ive also had a weird feeling in my lower stomach today, around my utreus but i just keep putting it down to im getting ready to come on,

when i found out i was pregnant with my son i was 18dpo, and i was 4 days late for my period, and the signs i had with him was i felt pregnant, and sore boobs and back ache,
i dont know if i would be pregnant,

what do you ladies think? i mean me and my bf have spoke about ttc for number 2 but we was going to wait till next year,

advice needed :)

Many Thanks
Sophie

I am the same cycle day as you so I will wait it out with you. I am feeling the same way. Definitely in with a chance!

good luck to you, :) Ive been feeling sick today and i have like a white thickish creamy discharge. i know TMI sorry xx

Lol I got nothing besides a slight sore throat probably from crazy texas weather and sore itchy nips. Btw nothing on this site is Tmi

Awwwh bless, I woke up with a bad back and didnt sleep much last night, :( lol. fingers crossed af doesnt show :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->