Hey ladies advice plz

jadeybabe88

Reaction score
ok so i had a baby on 16th september this year and then i had miscarry on 21st october still not had a period but did a test yesterday digital sayin im pregnant how do i work out when i concieved ? I got all the times i ad sex noted down

I could be wrong but I thought it took around 6 weeks for the HCG to completely leave the body.

I agree. The time it takes for hcg to completely leave your body depends on your body and length of pregnancy. When I had early losses, it took 4-8 weeks to stop testing positive. It is possible that this is a new pregnancy, but also very likely leftover hcg. The only way to know is to ask your gyn to run serial betas. If the number decreases, you will know it was leftover. If it is increasing, then it’s a new pregnancy and you will have good insight as to whether the hcg is doubling as it should. Hugs

Ive done digital clear blue tests before and always said not pregnant that was four five weeks ago i had baby 9 weeks ago unless the miscary was an actual period nd they got that wrong :/?? N which means im late for period now and that iam defo pregnant done lots of tests and are darker lines

Either way, you need to go get serial betas done. Taking tests at home is not going to give you the answer to whether you had bleeding vs mc or a new or old pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->