Hey Ladies, how's things?

MrsE

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been around much lately, busy busy busy at work.
I have been reading but not had time to post so this is a quickie.

Hope everyone's doing well!

I had my 13 week scan and the sonographer put me forward 4 days which I don't agree with but hey ho :roll:
I was supposed to be 13w6d but she put me to 14w2d so I couldn't have the nuchal scan.
But junior was looking great, had his left arm behind his head in the same position as I was lying on the bed :lol: then he started wriggling around and decided to show his back to us and refused to turn back over. Bless!

So I decided to have my bloods done last wed, and the midwife tested for everything and she said if I dont hear by monday then consider everything ok and you'll get a standard letter in the post within 6 weeks. If you do hear then you'll need to go to a bigger hospital for more tests.
Turns out I didn't hear a peep from them so I'm assuming everything is fine :happydance:

I have my 20 weeks scan on 11th January and I'm just plodding on until then.

I haven't felt any movements that I can distinguish as baby but we have a listed to the heartbeat with the doppler once a week and it's strong so everything is still going well.
Starting to get a little belly too!

And I'm dying to start baby shopping...my mum has already eyed up a cute bib and a pair of shoes :roll:

Take Care of yourselves and your bumps :hugs:

Charm X

hiya
glad your doing so well, the time is flying by now eh!?!? im a couple of weeks behind you(due15th june), have a beer belly more than anything else!! that and random hairs that keep growing on my chin, have started to carry tweezers with me just in case..........!!!
xx

Hi! :D

Things are fine here, getting huge though!! I have also been getting pains down in my lady bits, especially if I've been sat down for a while or when I get out of bed, I think it's lugging Ella around all the time. I'm also STARVING constantly and although I managed not to put on any weight in first tri, I've now gained around 14-16lb. I don't want to put on more than 35lb this time so I'm going to have to really watch things over Xmas!

Gabe is on the move all the time, at night he flips out totally and I've been feeling big bits and little bits (feet I assume) moving around. I can't wait to hold him and snuggle him but at the same time we're moving house so I also wish I had longer of my pregnancy left!

Merry Xmas to your bumps ladies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"