Hey ladies...just need some opinions please!

3kiddosmaybe4

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm bf'ing my 15 month old still and AF has not returned yet. I'm NT/NP right now. For the past month, I've been testing frequently just in case. On a bunch of my green handled ic, there were faint pink second lines during the 5 minute window. On others, no second line. I did one more of those yesterday morning with fmu and a FR at the same time. The ic got the faint line...no faint lines at all on the FR.
For the past week, I've been feeling off. I'll get this sudden feeling of nausea while eating in the evening, or shortly after I eat. That's the only time of the day it happens. I'm not sure what to think at this point. Since I have no idea when/if ovulation is happening, I have no real idea when to test. I think next month I'll start using OPK's so I'll have somewhat of an idea.
But anyway....do any of you ladies have any advice or opinions for me? Any help would be much appreciated!

I would say that you should use opks, maybe ring in to your dr?
I was breastfeeding my 3rd son and got pregnant with my 4th son during that. I had no clue. I felt off to, my belly started to get larger BUT I only did beleive the dr when I seen an ultrasound. The tests to me didnt even prove it enough LOL. So it can happen. :) those green handle tests and or just plain internet cheapies to me are not that accurate. Who knows how old they are, right?

I would trust the FR not the IC as some allways has a faint line even if they are BFN.

I tried the blue dye walmart cheapie last night and this morning too and those came back with a blue line, positive right off. BUT the ic and the FR are negative. So maybe the blue dye shouldn't be trusted either? And this is the kind that's more like the FR with the 2 lines instead of the +/-.
I'm planning to test in the morning with FR, since it's been a couple of days since I used the FR. I still feel off today...very nauseous.

Blue dyes are said not to be trusted. But when I used the wal mart blue dye a couple years ago it came out positive straight away, and I was PG. Good luck with your testing with FMY on the FR :dust:

I would trust the FR not the IC as some allways has a faint line even if they are BFN.

sorry i may sound stupid . but what is fr and ic :shrug:
i need to start knowing all these things , ha ha

FR~~First Response
IC~Internet cheapie

There are so many more abbreviations for you to learn! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member