Hey Ladies!!!

DueSeptember

Mommy 2 My Angel Maya <3
Reaction score
:hugs: I Have been away for a while...Hope you are all doing well...I recently Moved and accepted a new Job...Better Benefits and pay so I will def be TTC soon after I find the Best Doctor to Help me :) I wish you all Love and Blessings for Rainbow Babies :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I am SOOooooooooooo happy to see you back & read your post..
So happy you will TTC soon, i missed seeing you on here..
XOXOOXOXOXO

So glad to hear you sounding more positive these days!!! Congrats on the better job and goodluck TTC!!! :happydance: I am ttc as well and am currently 9dpo... awaiting those 2 pink lines! Come on :bfp:

Hey Ladies!!!!!!!! :) well my pap came back normal and tests all came back negative...going to lose weight and get my BP down so we can TTC in Aug - Sept :D I am so excited!!!

Love updates like these! I am sadly STILL ttc with no luck :( tomorrow is 11/12 dpo so hopefully I will get 2 lines soon.... Cant wait til you start ttc!!

Love updates like these! I am sadly STILL ttc with no luck :( tomorrow is 11/12 dpo so hopefully I will get 2 lines soon.... Cant wait til you start ttc!!

Awwwwwwww!! I can't until you have your :bfp: I Miss the Ladies on here but I had to take a break but since I am back I am praying this time we have a chunky healthy BABY :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thinking of you & wishing you all the best..
XOXOOXO :hugs:

Hi hun, good to see you pop in! Have you started TTC?

Hey!! We are going to start next year after we get married!! :) Maya's Birthday was on June 4th :( How are you?

All good here.

Did you do anything special for Mayas birthday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->