Hey little too much info

Daddy2be

Reaction score
Hey everyone ,

My names james and am new here . My gf and i are having a baby boy .Hes due may the 5th . I just wanted to join this forum to find out more about women pregnancys!.My gf is 25 weeks pregnant and doesent seem to want to have sex,shes feels tight and sore ,is this normal? i have read before that women are ment to want sex more.She seems to not want sex at all .I am getting realy thrustated! any advice would be great!

Don't worry, its completely normal for her not to want sex. They say pregnant women want it more but its not the case for everyone. Most girls actually don't want it. We just don't have the drive for it, we're tired, hormonal and it does hurt us sometimes. Everything down there is super sensitive and tender.
Just be there for her, cuddle her, support her. Maybe she might want to at some point but maybe not. Just the way things go. My poor hubby hasen't had any for almost 4 months :rofl:.

My boyfriend hasn't had sex since I was 6 weeks pregnant. I'm sore, I'm achey, I'm tired, I'm headachey and he just has to put up with it. Everyone is different. I feel tight and sore too. Perfectly normal :)

thanks for the comments thank god i get it at least once a month lol

Its perfectly normal, my OH has had sex about 4 times since I found out I was pregnant

:rofl: well when she's heavily pregnant and wants to get the baby out you'll be getting loads :p

Hello :hi:

Welcome to Baby and Bump!

Congratulations!!!

As for what you are reading, just remember it is not information about everyone, it is guidance based on so many women. Every pregnancy is different for every woman!

In the 1st Trimester I was randy as hell, then for he rest of the pregnancy seriously I couldn't give 2 hoots for it! I was uncomfy, I had a few probs and it was just the last thing I wanted to be doing, it was just another thing that needed alot of effort when all I wanted to do was chill!

Don't take it personally, it really is no walk in the park pregnancy - I am sure that this will not be how things will be for the rest of the pregancy, but please do not expect things to be as they perhaps was before pregnancy as it can be so uncomfortable not to mention tiring and perhaps, she is not feeling as sexy as she used to, alot of women suffer with that too.

Good Luck! x

Yah, everyone is different :)

I'm one of the randy ones lol... I think BD'ing helps the tightness and soreness and overall blech... makes me feel loved and comforted.

But that's just me.

I can tell you love your gf very much... You'll make a great dad.

Congrats! I was super-crazy about BDing up until about 2 weeks ago, now I couldn't care less. I don't want DH to touch me or kiss me, LOL. He's being nice about it, but I know it frustrates him sometimes. Just be there for her and let her know you love her.

i am still BDing it helps me to feel good about the way my body is changing and makes me feel loved and appreciated xx but everyone is different sometime i aint interested and others i really want to bd xx

I go through stages where I want it all the time and sometimes I don't want it at all but I'm starting to find it uncomfortable on my belly in most positions now. I also go through stages though where I feel very uncomfortable with my body as it's changing so much.

Keep telling her she looks great!! Especially when she's looking rough & don't point out things you may notice, like stretch marks, weight gain or bad hair days. I think everyone will agree it's very important. Could have killed my OH when I was having a hormonal day and just wanted to cry and he walked in the room, pointed at my breasts and said what are those (reffering to my stretch marks).

I go through stages where I want it all the time and sometimes I don't want it at all but I'm starting to find it uncomfortable on my belly in most positions now. I also go through stages though where I feel very uncomfortable with my body as it's changing so much.

Keep telling her she looks great!! Especially when she's looking rough & don't point out things you may notice, like stretch marks, weight gain or bad hair days. I think everyone will agree it's very important. Could have killed my OH when I was having a hormonal day and just wanted to cry and he walked in the room, pointed at my breasts and said what are those (reffering to my stretch marks).

DH used to come up to me and jiggle my boobs in play (because they were getting so big!) He was just trying to be light-hearted, I know and make a joke, but it seriously hurt my feelings... since then he's been very sweet and considerate and gentle. :blush:

Yeah this is totally normal, it's different for every woman, for me, I think me and my hubby have only had sex like 4 times since I found out I was pregnant, with the added weight and tiredness it's just not something that I want, and afterwards I just feel sore, makes hubby quite frustrated but oh well =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->