• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hey Mynxie!

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
How are you doll!:hugs:

I haven't heard from you in ages - have you been away? How's the ttc journey going for you this month?

hi honey

I've been floating around, just not posting much, sorry

Feeling a bit down at the moment about TTC and MCing etc etc etc

AF due on Sunday if 28 day cycle, but not getting my hopes up either way... don't feel like AF coming and don't feel PG

Do you normally get signs AF is on its way?

erm, sort of, back aches, boobs ache, get more spots stuff like that

but when I'm pregnant my back hurts earlier in cycle and different and abdomen feels achey, - back hasn't been hurting much but abdomen been feeling achey but boobs normal, a bit tired but that's just RSD it's like, I know I'm not PG coz I don't feel PG u know?

don't worry, it will be a short time till you can try again. Have you seen our new subforum on ttc products?

I sound like a saleswoman!:rofl:

lol

a loely sales woman though!

no, i'll go and have a look

been taking angus catcus this month too, well, when i remember pmsl

I'm so sorry about your miscarriages, that must have been so hard to go through. Have you been tested for hormone levels (like progesterone)? Because I have read that a lack of progesterone can cause early miscarriages and you can take natural progesterone or vitamin B6 to help your hormone levels.

yes huni, i had loadsa blood tests done after my 1st MC

did they give you any feedback on the cause at all? Sorry, if you don't want to talk about it, just say.

Hey guys how you doing?
Don't think i will get a BFP this month have hardly seen OH or had the opp to do much BDing anyway if it doesn't happen this month i won't be too disappointed as i will be having a tipple or three over Christmas! yey!

Gonna try properly in the new year i think, not quite ready to have a sober Christmas! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->