Hey there, Not sure where I fit >.<

Wizzy

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm Kayleigh and I'm 22. Still feel quite young though.
I hope you guys don't mind me hanging here.

So basically I took a test tonight as I had a 'whoopsie' when the condom fell off a couple of weeks ago and I got a faint positive. My period isn't actually late yet and it wasn't first morning so going to re-test tomorrow or Wednesday.

So, yeah, Hello :hi:

Welcome and congratulations! I'm Shannon, 22, I have a 3 year old and am due with #2!
I was here when I was pregnant with my first (18) so I'm more comfortable here as well. :D

Hi there!
Congrats :3
Yeh, makes sense. Your wee girl is adorable!

Hi there :wave: Congratulations!

I'm Clair, 19, I have a son called Jason who is 18 months old and I am 36 weeks pregnant with our second :yellow: :flower:

Hey congartulations!
I'm katt, i have a 21 month old son and pregnant with #2!

congratulations, I'm Nicola 18 & expecting a little boy in may :)
I'm from Scotland to :)

:wave:
I'm Amy, 20 and I am 25 weeks prego :blue:

Welcome :D

:wave:

Hello! I'm Kendra :). 35 weeks pregnant with my first little girl.

As I'm only 22, I feel where you're coming from! In this day & age, 22 is still considered a "young" parent by some I feel!

Congratulations!:hi:
Welcome I'm Lorna, 22, I have a son called Michael who will be 3 on Christmas Eve and I'm pregnant with no.2.
I was here at 18 and I haven't left

Hello! I'm 22 as well and expecting my first little one! I actually got a faint positive 3 days before my missed period.

congrats! and this is a great place to be. I've never even visited anywhere else on this site to be honest. I'm Becca, 19, and about 29 weeks with my first little girl!!

Thank you to all for the warm welcome!

I'm most definitely pregnant. Think I've taken about six tests (You know, just to be sure) which have all been positive!

Been to the doctors and I'm due the first week of August. how exciting!

Thank you to all for the warm welcome!

I'm most definitely pregnant. Think I've taken about six tests (You know, just to be sure) which have all been positive!

Been to the doctors and I'm due the first week of August. how exciting!

well if there's anything you need help with let us know! and I know it's scary, I FREAKED at first, but i couldn't be happier. This baby is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I haven't even met her yet.

hey :wave:
congrats
I'm Nicole, 19 and have a 12 month old daughter named Kairi and 9 weeks pregnant with my second :)

hey :wave:
congrats
I'm Nicole, 19 and have a 12 month old daughter named Kairi and 9 weeks pregnant with my second :)

Ahh no way! That's the name I had my heart set on from my early teens, where did you get it from? She is a cutie! And congrats on your second :hugs:

well if there's anything you need help with let us know! and I know it's scary, I FREAKED at first, but i couldn't be happier. This baby is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I haven't even met her yet.

Thank you so much sweetie! :)
This isn't my first, I've had a miscarriage a few years ago so I'm just counting down until the second trimester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->