HEY U!!!! I need your help!!Pics included

Jaycrew

Reaction score
SO heres an update form last post- 32 Day Cycle- Actual OV date should be 02/19/2013

1st OPK done - had ?'able POS opk on CD 14- 02/11 @ 8 or 8:15 pm. which $ store brand-showed same color as control

CD 15 02/12/2013- NEG ALL DAMN DAY :shrug: (pic shown)

CD 16 02/13/2013 - SMU - Looks Like getting darker from yesterday- almost POS?? (pic shown)
Called help desk they said to take the test 24 hours apart

What do you ladies think? Is this almost pos today?- did i get a fluke on the 11th? Did I acutally NOT MISS my opportunity?? Did I ovulate twice?? :dohh: WTH?

THanks,

Confused

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 19
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 19
do you have a pic of your cd 14 pos?

i would keep testing. it depends on the sensitivity of the test but even when i used the wonfos that were horrible with giving me dark lines all the time i noticed that i true positive will "develop" at the same rate as the control line.

i suppose o'ing twice is one cycle is not impossible..slim but not impossible. whatever the case is i think you need to keep bd'ing just in case.

do you have a pic of your cd 14 pos?

i would keep testing. it depends on the sensitivity of the test but even when i used the wonfos that were horrible with giving me dark lines all the time i noticed that i true positive will "develop" at the same rate as the control line.

i suppose o'ing twice is one cycle is not impossible..slim but not impossible. whatever the case is i think you need to keep bd'ing just in case.

THank you- im going to test again in about 15 mins lol- the CD 14 i dont have a pic of i actually threw it away- these are CVS store brand- and i hate them- with a passion. Suprisingly I like the Walmart cheapies better- they seem pretty acurate and i love the dye :)

you know whats funny is that my second daughter I actually concieved on CD 6 or 7 believe it or not, I didnt expect i would be pregnant at all but i guess stranger things have happened and at that time i was a 30-32 day cycle crazy ...lol .

let me know how it goes.

oh i believe it. ive gotten a pos opk on cd6 already but then i had a 21 day cycle that month but i believe it.

let me know how it goes.

oh i believe it. ive gotten a pos opk on cd6 already but then i had a 21 day cycle that month but i believe it.

LOL - I will - Its something how oour bodies work - I felt like- ok im going to be right on it and then when i do it - its not as simple smh- and the one i took this pm was lighter so idk - i give up this month lol - unless I missed a surge or i may have caught it at the end and prob means i ov way earlier than I should have.

If the test line is on the right none of those look pos to me

If the test line is on the right none of those look pos to me

Yeah I know they seemed to be getting darker but I stopped after the last one that day- too nerve wrecking n I belive i was testing wrong I guess so next month I'll test when n how I should . Thank u!

Test starting post period second morning urine and after dinner urine... Buy them off amazon you can get like 50 for 15$

bass, what brand are you using from amazon ...the wondfos?

sounds good I will definitely do that - I pay for the store brand like $10 for the and $21 for a box of 21 strips at pharmacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->