HEY

:rofl::rofl: yay my OH said i'm not anal :happydance: I would definitely say monica is a virgo :rofl:

oh your pic is soooo cute. I had my 20 wk scan today and we are having a boy :cloud9: we are so happy still can't believe it :happydance:

:cloud9::happydance::dance::awww:=D>:wohoo: :hugs:

awww hun thats amazing news, I'll bet the girls are chuffed, awww you've got a little willy to clean and everything :rofl:

its grea the girls wont have to share toys, virgos arent keen on sharing:blush::rofl:

:hugs:

oh and thanks for the pic comment :)

hey hun how you? i'm fine. had a really tiring week at work so had a good lie in this morning and then got up and cleaned hte house :dohh: oh it needed to be done sooooo badly :rofl: my OH felt our little boy kick for the first time on wednesday night. it was great. he kicked me loads. he is getting really really active which is great cos i start to worry when i don't feel him move :dohh:
how things with you hun?

awwww thats sooo nice, :) I have also been cleaning like a maniac all week :dohh: My dh was only home from working all week when he had to drive to the tip with 30 bin bags :blush: I was popular I can tell you :rofl: I'm an awful hoarder, but I'm decluttering the whole house, time to get my virgo-head on :rofl:

have you any names sorted yet? there are so many nice names for boys, I have name books here if you havent got one sorted? I could post if you'd like :)

:hugs::hugs: aw hun thats so nice of you. we have names sorted though. we had Summer picked for a girl and Jack for a boy. we decided on them early on.
I'm decluttering the house cos i am a hoarder too but with the our little boy on the way we just had to get the house sorted cos its only a small house. barely enough room for us as it is :rofl: i was cleaning again today :dohh: i'm shattered now. my poor OH is killing me for doing too much. i keep sending him off with the girls so i can have the house to myself to clean it :rofl: i'll sleep tonight :sleep:
so you enjoying the bank holiday? did you do anything nice? (other than clean :rofl:)

hiya hun, its a scorcher here today :shock: its so unlike this country!!

took the kids to the park today, tired them out (hopefully!), sent my husband on his way for the week again this morning and so now I have the week to clean....again!!:rofl:

that bloody cleaning is never ending is it!!!! :dohh: it was such a lovely day wasn't it. i'm wrecked never mind the kids!! they gone to bed now after being outside all day. i hate when its raining and they can't go out.
guess what i did today?? thats right more cleaning :rofl::rofl: i hope the weather stays nice now. it would be lovely but then again the heat will kill me the bigger i get :dohh: i can't win

So is the heat killing you hun:(

Hello I am new also and kinda lost lol but from Northern Ireland

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back