HEY

oh would you stop i know all the songs :dohh: me and OH find ourselves singing them :rofl: our four year old is mad into it too. its gas. that now and bratz. thats all they watch :dohh: oh and rach (9 yr old) is mad into Hannah Montana :dohh:

god I lurve Hannah montana :rofl: and breaking free is on me mp3 :rofl: its very hard not to, but as I have a 2 year old I am more often to be found singing lazy town, bob the builder and WHAT IS THE STORY in balamory :rofl:

what are we like :rofl:

:rofl: oh that balamory will you stop. we have all them too:rofl: the girls have dvd players in teh car so even when we go anywhere i have to listen to them in my ear :dohh: i can't get away from them :rofl:

:rofl:

we had a nice day up here today , what about you? hows the bump?

it was a dull day today down here. bump is getting bigger and alot more active:happydance::happydance:. my friend had her baby this morning. a little girl called lucy. i went to see her this evening. oh she was soooooo cute. i want mine now :rofl: hows you all doin today? oh and the dogs?:rofl:

:rofl: all of us 16 are fine :shock:

babies are so adorable , hey it wont be too long before you have yours, but you're a virgo so I can expect you to be impatient :roll: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: you are so right!! i want my LO here now!!

I think i have some kind of kidney infection or something. all day i have been feeling bursting for the loo and when i go there is hardly anything there :dohh: its so annoying :hissy:

oh no, send a sample into your dr....:hugs:

thanks hun :hugs: its not as bad today though so i'll just keep an eye on it.

hows the waterworks now hun?

god I've got that bloody 'build me up buttercup' song in my head the past week and can I get it out of it...:roll:

:rofl::rofl: i hate that when you can't get a stupid song out of your head :dohh:

waterworks seem to be fine today thanks. really tired though. had a really horrible busy day at work and was so stressed out. i tried not to be for LO's sake. i'm so glad to be home now and on here :happydance:

hows the form today hun? hey I found this and had a giggle :rofl:

Traits of a Virgo:

Analyst
Purist
Plays safe
Worrier
Has mood swings
Perfectionist
Easily learns mastery
Demands respect
Fair judgement
Pessimistic
Frequently depressed
Destructive at times

Likes...

Pursuit of 'trueness'
Standards
Proper methodology
Practicality
Neat & tidy
Friendliness

Dislikes...

Chaos
Noise
Assymetry
Change
Risk
Nagging

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that is so me!!!!! I just showed my OH and he says thats totally me. he was wondering about the dislike of nagging. he says i nag him!!!! can you believe it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: I have to dissagree abit with it....I mean me destructive :rofl:

but we are fussy beings arent we? I married a virgo too :roll: :rofl: you can imagine the 2 of us plus little k whos 7 months is a virgo too...poor little mite!

so what 'sign' are you married to/partnered with?

so you have a house overtaken by Virgos :rofl::rofl: My OH is a Taurus. Do you have a profile on them??

oh my gawd 'the bull' :roll: be right back......

The Bright Side

Taurus has a patient, steadfast and reliable personality. People generally know where they are with Taurus - unless they make the mistake of goading one too far! The Taurean personality is also warm and sensual.

Security

As Taurus is firmly motivated by a need for security, this sign is often excellent at business matters and can be trusted to plan and carry things through carefully with resolute attention to detail. An earth sign, Taurus also values the environment and will do everything possible to preserve its well-being.

Endurer

The typical Taurean personality is earthy, solid and enduring, continuing with dogged persistence long after everyone else has given up. However, Taureans can be particularly resistant to change, unable to adapt to new and innovative ways of thinking.

The Dark Side

Unfortunately the Taurean personality can be so committed to self-preservation and so cautious in approaching anything new that it may become boring - although many people are prepared to brave the possibility of a tedious evening in view of the excellence of the food served at Taurean dinner parties! Taureans at their best are typically 'string, silent types' but all too often they appear ignorant and willfully obstinate to others.

Explosive

Taureans have two other main difficulties in interacting with people: a very slow-to rouse but terrible temper and possessiveness. Sexual jealousy, another Taurean trait can often lead to explosions of anger.

well any of it ring true????

oh yeah!! explosions of anger :rofl::rofl: thanks for geting that :hugs: I love reading those kind of things.

yeah they're great and because we're very anal-types, like monica in friends ( I bet shes a virgo) we love these kinda things :rofl:

although me and oh have discussions all the time about this...in some ways hes typically virgo where in others hes not but me I'm just anal FULLSTOP :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->