HeY!

JennyJen

Reaction score
Hello Everyone :)

My name is Jen, I am 24 years old. I just found out this morning that I am pregnant. I am single, but have been "seeing" this guy for the last couple of months and oops... we weren't as careful as we should have been. What's done is done though.

I want to keep this baby because to be completely honest, I had an abortion a couple of years ago while I was in a 4 year relationship and I felt pressured and regretted it (and still do everyday) I'm not going to let anyone affect my decision this time.

So I don't have a family doctor, I went to a walk-in clinic today. I had to take a urine test and they told me they would call me next week, then I have to go back and start taking something (I forget what the Dr. said) and yeah... that's my story for now lol! I am still in a state of shock, very nervous and clueless... but at the same time I am very excited to start down this path. I think I am about a month along... but not 100% sure.

Anyways, thanks for reading and I look forward to chatting with all of you :)

Jen

Hey hun, congrats on the pregnancy and welcome to b and b x

thanks for the warm welcome :) I will find out this week exactly when baby is due but I think some time in March!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->