Hey =]

Annabelle.x

Reaction score
Hiiii =]

I need some help....
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex 1 week and 1 day ago. I went to a Phamarcy to get the morning after pill. The nurse said that it probably wouldn't work. I came on 1 day after taking it. But maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I keep on feeling sick and my tummy feels harder. It's most probably me being paranoid.
So, is it too soon to take a pregnancy test? And if I can, which one do I take?
It's not that I don't want a baby, I cannot wait to have one! In fact, I want 6! Lol! So please don't think that I'm just a silly teenager who's got herself into a dilemma, its just I dont think it would be fair me bringing another human being into this world, when I hardly have enough money for myself etc etc.

xXx

Do you have regular periods? The standard is to wait *at least* until the first day of your missed period.

As someone else said test when due.

Hiiii =]

So please don't think that I'm just a silly teenager who's got herself into a dilemma, its just I dont think it would be fair me bringing another human being into this world, when I hardly have enough money for myself etc etc.

xXx

Silly teenagers would do exactly what you have done. Don't want a baby but have unprotected sex anyway.

What isn't fair is there are people on here that desperately want a baby but can't, or people like me who have had babies that have died.

Sorry it just narks me that people can say what you just did. Not aimed personally at you, but seriously, if you don't want the responsibility of being an adult and bringing up a child, then don't be a silly teenager and use something.

Did the pharmacist say why they didn't think the morning after pill would work. I would say wait until your period is due/another week or so and then take a test. Any test should give you a result by then.

Was it past the72hours when they gave you it? Cant see no other reason why it wouldnt work, but there are slight higher chances of an Ectopic pregnancy if you fall pregnant and have taken the morning after pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->