Heyyyy

cbbrankley

TTC #1
Reaction score
Was just posting to say hi and send :dust: to all. My husband and I were trying for about 3 years with no luck and I decided maybe I'm not really ready yet. I have a bad anxiety disorder and most the time I can't even go in a store because I start panicking... and I even started getting really scared about getting pregnant and even having a life I was responsible for. So I know I need to fix me first, even though I'd love to have a little bundle of joy. When I get down about it I come and read a few stories. You ladies usually put me in a better mood, and I love seeing when ya'll get ur bfp's or seeing baby bumps or baby pics. Thanks ladies for boosting my spirits and fx'd for ya'll :dust::dust::dust:

I think you have made the best decision, definitely sounds like you need to concentrate on you for now and when you feel stronger then you can think about a baby. You've probably spent so much time thinking about a baby you've forgotten to take care of you...I can see how that is easily done, ttc can really take over your life. I'm only on my second cycle and already driving myself crazy with my obsession of getting pregnant.

Good luck to you xx

I think you've made a really sensible and unselfish decision - having happy parents is so so important for a baby, and it shows what a wonderful mum you're going to make one day.

Best of luck on your journey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"